Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'command' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Prosperity Explosion by Bryan de Flores

Check out this new article about the magical money bowl and tips for attracting more prosperity from the Ashtar Command! http://www.bryande

Started by Coralie

0 Aug 3, 2014

High Council of Orion November 2013 through Krista Raisa *live*

http://youtu.be/x4zI8QYXiME Channeling about Earth codes and basic spiritual mathematics. Earth-centered message with subtitles for interna…

Started by HighCouncilOrion

0 Nov 22, 2013

symbols

Hello everyone! I just want to know if anyone knows any symbols associated with the Ashtar command , or anytype of space/ ancient symbols.…

Started by Eric Angel

2 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by 1 darkstar

YOU ARE AWESOME♥

I started a new YOU TUBE channel and i wanted to THANK all my AWESOME, AMAZING, WONDERFUL friends♥ HERE♥ who have given me support on the o…

Started by STAR*

149 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Hellen

Guest Article: Personal and Planetary Ascension - A Whole Different Ball Game, by Anakya

Guest Article: Personal and Planetary Ascension - A Whole Different Ball Game, by Anakya Copyright © Ben-Arion. You may copy and redistrib…

Started by AshtarCommandTribe [Admin]

1 Feb 12, 2013

21/12 - & My Update!! Share yours!

Its the 21st already over here and i Just want to wish everyone a beautiful day....!! ALSO I had the first memories restored back tonight,…

Started by STAR*

169 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by STAR*

What do you think about this article about GFOL?

Hello my dear friends! I'm new around here and this is my first post. I'm having some trouble accepting the huge amount of info being chann…

Started by Paul222

33 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by EEVIE

Do you think comics reveal the truth?

Only a question, because I feel that sometimes they tell the truth wide straight.

Started by Tesla_Lion_2

6 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Tesla_Lion_2

The Compromises of Good vs Evil.

The problem with the concept of good and evil is that to know good you must have an awareness of evil. I AM doing the "good' thing therefor…

Started by Peter Panayiotis Karanikas

5 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Peter Panayiotis Karanikas

THE ASHTAR COMMAND video

Hi guys, I thought it might be a good idea to post this interesting vid about the ashtar command. my video adding isnt working with for som…

Started by Kunda

2 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by verySirius

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Justin89 replied to the discussion 'Qanonsong'
"i hope this is true agarther but i think the arrests need to happen first before the rv or anything…"
2 hours ago
Justin89 replied to the discussion 'Qanonsong'
"hope your right my friend the cabal needs to go not gonna get to attached to january 2019 though i…"
2 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Qanonsong'
"but the RV comes prior to Jan. 2019?"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Qanonsong'
"looking forward to seeing acc obama fans freaking out, defensively, when their dark…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Qanonsong'
"military tribunals for the dark continue slow progress preparations. jan 2019 is current plan...get…"
3 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson added a discussion to the group Ashtar Command Meditation Temple
7 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
15 hours ago
Malcolm posted discussions
16 hours ago

© 2018  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship