Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'children' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Elephant in the Room, Victimizing Women

I’m going to write about something that society does not like to talk about but that has become a rising statistic of horrific proportion…

Started by Kelly Lightchalice

60 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by Kelly Lightchalice

Who is Ra? - Part 12: Unbiased Love and Children With 'Double Bodies'

Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness - http://cultureofawareness.com/2014/10/23/who-is-ra-part-12-unbiased-love-and-children-with

Started by Wes Annac

2 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by Gailene

Indigo, Crystal and Rainbow children auras!

I was wondering if any other parents have been experiencing their childrens auras coming through in regular photographs? Recently, within t…

Started by Rhiannon O'Henley

5 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by Adalis Stargazing

Lost my editor loved her miss her waiting on my replacement editor

On my book, Project Cobalt Glass, The Nephelim Children my lovely editor died of complications in surgery. She was very much someone I love…

Started by Michael McDonnough

0 Jul 13, 2013

I would like to post a preview of my new book. Project Cobalt Glass, the Nephelim Children on this site

I do not know how this will be received here so I bring this subject to discussion before posting. I have posted earlier previews on anothe…

Started by Michael McDonnough

4 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Michael McDonnough

Positively transform your entire family!

What if you could remain cool, calm and connected throughout your parenting day, even in the midst of those difficult moments when your chi…

Started by Son Light Angel

1 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by turtles

A Message from the YahYel~

A message from the Yahyel and Kiara.   " We Know this has been a long and hard jurney for nearly all of you. It has been a hard bumpy r…

Started by Kiara

5 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by Xenafanok

Hate In the World

People can be so many to each other, I don’t understand it. My mom always taught me to “kill others with kindness”. It doesn’t help yoursel…

Started by littleseastar

5 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by Maiailla

Dr xargle's children books the worse cabl reptilian crap I have seen

I saw these children books at the shops today, it was ment to be funny but they are so written by the draconians and reptilians. There is…

Started by Frenzy44

4 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Frenzy44

Children's Prayers

A mother was teaching her 3-year-old the Lord's prayer. For several evenings at bedtime she repeated it after her mother. One nig…

Started by Semile

1 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Feather Winger

RSS

Featured

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship