Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'chakra' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SPLITTING THE ADAM AND UNCLOAKING THE MOTHERSHIPS

THE PATH OF THE REAL ADEPT   Our entire existence is being conducted across several dimensions and planes. Many are so much higher tha…

Started by The Resistance

0 Nov 4, 2011

THE TREE OF SECRETS - ESCAPING THE NETHERWORLD - EGYPT CHALDEA ASSYRIA

THE INNERVERSE   When I look into the plethora of information coming forth these days from various factions I see only fear and insecurity…

4 Aug 28, 2011

awsome simple technique i found on how to awaken your third eye

this video says it all, it doesnt include anything fancy like listening to any brain entrainment or performing complicated energy technique…

Started by Jim Clarson

1 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Love is the Wild card

THE RESISTANCE - THE UNIVERSAL TREE

Many are now asking what can be truly expected from real enlightenment and activation and how can one reach it, that is the question…

0 Aug 22, 2011

The Nature of Unconditional love by Owen Waters - an 'easier version' in explaining on the 'how to' journey during this Aquarian Cosmic Transitiion

I feel that this is an 'easier version' for some souls to 'grasp and/or interpret' the concept of how unconditional love can create 'ripple…

Started by Agnes Khoo Schwenk

0 Dec 19, 2010

Channeled message from Archangel Gabriel - Activation of your heart chakra - be more than who you are and get out of 'duality' and journey as 'One' - that means no more judgmental issues - no labels.

The message (to me) is - 'Think' with your heart and connect them both, when we rise - we raise our hearts in 'One voice/thought' - bring o…

Started by Agnes Khoo Schwenk

0 Dec 10, 2010

A Unified Field

I am fascinating with science just as much as philosophy. Any inspiration found is courtesy of the GoldRing.In the concentric development o…

Started by Daniel

3 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Eagle

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post 'How Can You Become a True Friend to the Earth? February 19, 2020 by Cristina Valenzuela'
"As a friend of the Earth I thought it was time to get back to our roots, we need to start to grow…"
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Richard Levison liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post There Are 12 Types Of Lightworkers That Transform The Human Spirit! 02/16/2020 By Stillness in the Storm
3 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post CREATING SOCIETIES OF LOVE, THE DIVINE FEMININE RISING
3 hours ago
Richard Levison liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post A Must Read-Transmission; Arcturian Council, Ascension Update. From awakening5dhealing:
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
15 hours ago
Agarther posted a discussion
18 hours ago
Pet Rock posted a discussion

Deagel Drops US 2025 Population Forecast To 54 Million-Deagel.com is the 'deep state'

3 years ago but-corvid-19 is raging in China and now cases are popping up in the US-but this…See More
19 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship