Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'chakra' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to see Lightbodies and what the vibration/color means, Higher Dimensions, and God's Energy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuUQ9qbc_Bg&feature=youtu.be This video will tell you how to see a persons Lightbody, their soul, with…

Started by Paladin

0 Nov 22, 2016

INSTRUCTIONS FOR SELF- ACTIVATION NOW: Thymus Gland, Releasing Fear, Cutting Cords & Taking Back Your Power, Connecting to Higher Intelligence, Restoring Your Original Divine Blueprint

INSTRUCTIONS FOR            SELF- ACTIVATION NOW Thymus Gland, Releasing Fear, Cutting Cords & Taking Back Your Power, p…

Started by J'Tariah En Ra El

17 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by Dr. SohiniBen Shukla

DNA/Chakras

I am aware of the 12 strands of DNA but does anyone else think these strands of DNA correspond to the 12 chakras of the human body? Yes I s…

Started by Michelle

31 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Red_Crystal_Skywalker_Galactic14

My Healing Videos

Hello all! this is the first time i write at this forum.. and i come with some of my healing videos (being music, frequency and energy heal…

Started by kikaz

3 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by kikaz

Chakra Balancing & Healing - Guided Meditation

Grounding & Centering Meditation, guided by spiritual channel William Yensen. Designed to be listened to while seated in a chair, back…

Started by AshtarCommandTribe [Admin]

2 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by Vladimir Avramov

Hello all

I am a intuitive/mystical artist, creating art with a very high frequency. (7th dimension energy) The process I use is by allowing universa…

Started by 7thedimensionenergy

0 Jul 24, 2012

Just joined because I have to tell someone(astral projection)

Hello all, I just joined this website because I almost had an OBE and it was the most exciting this i've felt since my first big spiritual…

Started by Tony1995

14 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by LightoftheWorld

Meditation on Twin Hearts as Global Service to Earth and Humanity

Salutatations and good day!  I have been an enthusiastic member of a meditation group for a few years now, we meet twice monthly on full an…

Started by Kelly Lightchalice

8 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Kelly Lightchalice

Need help from moderate or wise lightworkers..

Now, i'm 16, I don't know why i'm here and why i've gotten on the topic of energy. I learned though, if anything on this little journey, no…

Started by Tony1995

44 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Tony1995

Need help from light workers.. :S

Okay, so my spiritual quest for knowledge began long ago, about 8 months ago, I knew about astral projection, and not much about chakras an…

Started by Tony1995

34 Mar 6, 2012

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship