Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'awakening' (92)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A call to those of Lyran codes

From our regular group - this time from the Galactics of Lyra. Also available in video on our youtube channel see below*. Posted here for p…

Started by Heather Reiss-James

0 Jun 26

Seemingly Endless Delays in The Great Change Process.....???

Dear Awakening One, Blessings and I do note that you seem very frustrated with your world and your reality....It is OK....It is divine d…

Started by Drekx Omega

48 Jun 6
Reply by Drekx Omega

Crai'riain, The Paa-tal Draconian Hybrid

Greetings,   My name is shawn, my higher self’s name is crai’riain, or crethis starflower liun, a paa-tal/draconian hybrid – a very very ol…

Started by Crai'riain

14 Nov 3, 2017
Reply by Andromedan Antares

MYSTERY SCHOOL TEACHING OM THE FULL SPECTRUM OF LIGHT AND SOUND

MYSTERY SCHOOL TEACHING OMTHE FULL SPECTRUM OF LIGHT AND SOUND Mary Magdalene's teachings http://crystalmagicorchestra.com/Cosmic Mystery S…

Started by Dr. Angela Barnett

0 Sep 11, 2016

Buddha's Light Has Appeared- Beautiful Picture :)

The alluring and mystical sight of the “Buddha’s Light” appeared above the Yuntai temple on Yuntai Mountain outside Chongqing City, in Sich…

Started by Kelly Lightchalice

25 Feb 3, 2016
Reply by shan-athana

3rd eye open

For the first time in all my time here in this physical vessel I felt my 3rd eye tingle as it apparently opened, now I feel more psychic th…

Started by Valientelover

2 Sep 5, 2015
Reply by Valientelover

Writing and Awakening the Masses

By Wes Annac, Culture of Awareness, June 25, 2015 - http://cultureofawareness.com/2015/06/25/writing-and-awakening-the-masses/ We live in…

Started by Wes Annac

1 Jun 27, 2015
Reply by 1 darkstar

Educate yourself and say NO to VACCINES once and for all and stop this biological war !

Current debate on vaccines in the media You probably heard the debate on vaccines that is going on in the news-media right now. The pharm…

Started by Marita

14 Mar 29, 2015
Reply by Marita

The Shifting Sky

I've added a 'Sky Signs' page to my site, dedicated to photos I take of the sky, which becomes ever more symbolic and pictorial as higher d…

Started by Joanna

16 Feb 13, 2015
Reply by Joanna

Why Religious Fueds Are Rediculous

Something that always gets on my nerves (or makes me laugh really hard) is when I find religious people arguing over their religion and say…

Started by Caitlyn Claire

33 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by Phylos

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship