Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'anger' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Finding Peace by Healing Our Egos

Finding Peace by Healing our Egos          When we are thinking, we are having a conversation with ourselves. Psychologists and others hav…

Started by Moanna

6 Nov 16, 2016
Reply by Stick

Anger Issues...

I have problems due to my father in my past, I have let my spite go, but I still I want peace in my life but theres so many problems in my…

Started by Xevian

3 Jun 13, 2015
Reply by Goldenmind

ASHTAR: MEDITATION & VISUALIZATION: HEALING THE TRINITY OF EARTH-MOON-SUN, STABILIZING THE TECTONIC PLATES, AND SENDING LOVE TO THE HEART OF MOTHER EARTH GAIA! Through Sept 11, 2012!

ASHTAR: MEDITATION & VISUALIZATION: HEALING THE TRINITY OF EARTH-MOON-SUN, STABILIZING THE TECTONIC PLATES, AND SENDING LOVE TO THE HEA…

Started by J'Tariah En Ra El

2 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Amerikan777

Mutual Respect :)

After seeing and reading the vast amount of bickering that's been going on I thought I'd write a post on mutual respect. We are supposed to…

Started by Louise

13 May 23, 2012
Reply by Louise

~SORRY~

I SUDDENLY have zero tolerance for things of which i didn't feel as strong just yesterday~ as I do today~ EGO~ SELFISH~ and self-serving in…

Started by SilasDPleiadian11:11

28 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by SilasDPleiadian11:11

How to let go of anger and forgive?

Hey. I am writing this because I have been reading a book called "The emotion code". So I've been in contact with some emotions stored in…

Started by

27 Mar 14, 2012

Loving Our Enemies. Can This Simple Act Move Mountains?

My partner Joseph in work has been clashing with a guy who is ex forces. From what I am told he has to have certain things done always on t…

Started by Louise

19 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Maren555

Message from the Greater Galaxies ~ Karen Doonan

This is precisely what I am going through at this time, and I feel many others may also be feeling the same as I... Please allow some time…

Started by Soulz83

4 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Soulz83

Confronting Ones' Inner Self When Dealing With Others In This Time Of Great Change & Increased Energies

I'd like to ad to the conversation regarding increased negativity and agitation affecting all on Gaia now.                 Being confronted…

Started by gnosticalchemist

1 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Kelly Lightchalice

kundalini syndrome

namaste brothers and sisters! i trust that you are all living in love!    so kundalini syndrome, some of you might be thinking this sounds…

Started by delusional empathic starchild

2 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Soulz83

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship