Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'angels' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello from South Florida

Hi everyone, my name is Jessica from South Florida. I am known as the reincarnated Terra Ra angel named Jessica Louise Michael and the heal…

Started by Jessica Michel

2 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by Jessica Michel

Who knows info about the Paa-Tal and info about would be appreciated.

Hi all, Just writing to see who of you know a lot or any info about the Paa-Tal. I really want to know about this ancestor race of ours. T…

Started by Frenzy44

18 Apr 11, 2016
Reply by Crai'riain

Galactic Federation of Light spaceship pictures

I am looking for GFL pictures or videos for making music video. I need pictures with angels, positive alien races or spaceships (something…

Started by Sarinie

22 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Samual Immanuel

9 Things you did not know about Angels

http://www.beliefnet.com/Faiths/Galleries/9-Things-You-Did-Not-Know-about-Angels.aspx?p=4

Started by Morgana1

0 Jan 9, 2014

High Council of Orion November 2013 through Krista Raisa *live*

http://youtu.be/x4zI8QYXiME Channeling about Earth codes and basic spiritual mathematics. Earth-centered message with subtitles for interna…

Started by HighCouncilOrion

0 Nov 22, 2013

A bit of fun- Earth Angel Test By Doreen Virtue

Earth Angels Quiz by Doreen Virtue   The following is a quiz from Doreen Virtue's book "Earth Angels." For each statement decide if…

Started by Kelly Lightchalice

22 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Sky

Unite to Shift, Receive the Gift

Watcher never Waiver Watcher never Weak What bonds hold us in coherency? Morphing matter to the light Awareness, freeing sight. Articulatio…

Started by Emily

0 Feb 21, 2013

~>~>INITIATION'S & INVOCATION<~<~ TEACHERS OF LIGHT <~~ GR SERIES.

Wayshowers I~ The Game has started and now we begin to communicate in the Third Dimension of time and space. Consciousness has broken throu…

Started by m0rph3us

0 Jan 29, 2013

Do you know what/who your Guardians are?

Has anybody managed to contact their Guardians and seen them in some way? Whether it be thier true form or a form that would be most pleasi…

Started by Daniel

29 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Sean J D

Angelic Council of Light: Disconnecting from the Old Paradigm is Part of Ascension

Angelic Council of Light: Disconnecting from the Old Paradigm is Part of Ascension Channeled by Goldenlight Your body and life are adjust…

Started by ♥ Goldenlight ♥

6 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by ♥ Goldenlight ♥

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post A VERY EMPOWERING MESSAGE FROM THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT through BLOSSOM GOODCHILD
51 minutes ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post SOUTH DAKOTA CONSIDERS FIRST STATE BILL TO OUTLAW ALL VACCINE AND MEDICAL MANDATES
1 hour ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'SOUTH DAKOTA CONSIDERS FIRST STATE BILL TO OUTLAW ALL VACCINE AND MEDICAL MANDATES'
"If they are lucky, they will only be a memory of some time in the past. Thank you for being our…"
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post

Dr. Bruce Lipton Explains How Fear Is the Most Dangerous Part of COVID-19; Waki-Waki Starseeds

https://cdn-0.stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Dr-Lipton-300x168.png 300w,…See More
4 hours ago
Carolin Radcliff commented on the blog post 'LET'S US TAKE A STAND AND FIGHT OPPRESSION OF OTHERS....ANYWHERE, ANYTIME...STAND UP AND HELP YOUR FAMILY - WE ARE ALL ONE...'
"Yes, the Violet Flame is an excellent tool. Calling on the angels of the violet ray and St.Germain,…"
6 hours ago
Carolin Radcliff commented on the blog post 'THE 9D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL - DON'T WAIT FOR THE EVENT/SOLAR FLASH'
"Same here. Been downloading a lot of courses on Udemy, lately, and learning a lot. I'm using…"
6 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
7 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post LET'S US TAKE A STAND AND FIGHT OPPRESSION OF OTHERS....ANYWHERE, ANYTIME...STAND UP AND HELP YOUR FAMILY - WE ARE ALL ONE...
8 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship