Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'andromeda' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Light Body Experience With GFOL First Contact Team

Hello all! I would like to share with you all an experience I had on November 29, 2014. I have been told to share this experience by my ET…

Started by Cmdr Adama

11 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by Valana (Patti)

Andromeda You Are Non-Violent Beings, Become Family, in Light

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains; You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas; I am strong, when I am on your shoulders; You raise…

Started by andraste

1 Jun 15, 2014
Reply by amparo alvarez

Teachers OF Light VS The Black Alliance ~~~ GR SERIES MOVE INTO THE LIGHT~!

I now speak to those of the black alliance, We have arrived the archangels the bringers of light the showers of the way. You have always kn…

Started by m0rph3us

0 Jan 29, 2013

~>~>INITIATION'S & INVOCATION<~<~ TEACHERS OF LIGHT <~~ GR SERIES.

Wayshowers I~ The Game has started and now we begin to communicate in the Third Dimension of time and space. Consciousness has broken throu…

Started by m0rph3us

0 Jan 29, 2013

Andromeda Truth is Relative to the Observer

So we say this, beware anyone who comes to you claiming they have The Truth, or they know The Truth, or even if they say that their Truth i…

Started by andraste

5 May 3, 2012
Reply by Gustavo Munoz

Andromeda Speaks on the Hidden Ones, a.k.a the Illuminati, specifically channeled for Ashtar Command

Light up the darkness. We are the resistance.   Yet, we would always suggest, that all is a matter of perspective. In the presence of il…

Started by andraste

55 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by MasterofLight

Andromeda Be Prepared For A Grand Window Of Opportunity

All must be brought to the light of justice for there to be completion, and so until that end, let justice preserve.~Andromedan Council
  …

Started by andraste

16 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by DRACO

Andromeda It is Time now, Dear ones, To Choose..

Do you believe, dear one, that we Andromedans have many deities, gods, angels, and other beings that we associate with? Yes, we do, but alw…

Started by andraste

1 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by Esshna

Andromeda The Power Of Your Own Divinity

We certainly do not wish for anyone to worship us as gods, nor to deify us, nor to even exemplify us, and we can certainly assure you, tha…

Started by andraste

9 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Goddess Rosalie

Conversations With Andromeda Continued: Gaia will not just Ascend, she will Transcend...

Hello again Andromeda, I guess I will start out with the formalities, is it okay for me to post this communication, this blog, on lightwork…

Started by andraste

0 Apr 16, 2012

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

ET Hugger replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"I don't think they aren't the same person, as Joanna prefers to keep her…"
3 minutes ago
Valana (Patti) added 2 discussions to the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
5 minutes ago
ET Hugger replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Interesting career move, Drekx, leafletting for Tory :) May the force be with you, the UK and…"
39 minutes ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Val, are you into that vintage Venusian wine again? "Baby, I couldn't get it any.  I…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Not that particular book, but what did spring to mind that demonstrates similar unbalanced…"
1 hour ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"The Commander concurs on that one and asks if they can get on Lake Meade to try to help him get…"
1 hour ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post DEC. 12, 2019 is a 12:12:12 Day, STAY FOCUSED ON THE LIGHT - Vlog # 144
1 hour ago
"They keep fooling around the Reptilians will have them for lunch.  Drekx, Did you hear about…"
2 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship