Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'and' (274)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Intuition and Psychic Development

Everyone can be psychic Psychic and intuitive abilities, like the ability to give spiritual healing, should not be regarded as the gift of…

Started by Kelly Lightchalice

8 Dec 7, 2017
Reply by Pet Rock

WAKE UP! THE TRUTH SETS YOU FREE! ASHTAR AND THE ASHTAR COMMAND (WHO, WHAT, AND WHY) BY ARCHANGEL MICHAEL, ASHTAR, AND SANANDA -- THIS IS A GIFT OF ILLUMINATION FROM US TO YOU -- Happy Holidays!

ASHTAR AND THE ASHTAR COMMAND (WHO, WHAT, AND WHY) BY ARCHANGEL MICHAEL, ASHTAR, AND SANANDA -- THIS IS A GIFT OF  ILLUMINATION FROM US TO…

Started by J'Tariah En Ra El

41 Jan 31, 2017
Reply by Krishna Kalki

SPIRITUAL HEALINGS BEYOND YOUR IMAGINATION

SPIRITUAL HEALINGS BEYOND YOUR IMAGINATIONfrom Mary MagdaleneCrystal Magic Orchestra.comPlease come to my site and read these breath taking…

Started by Dr. Angela Barnett

0 Sep 11, 2016

ASCENDED TWIN FLAME, UPDATE, RENEWED PROPHECY AND HOPE, JULY 21, 2016

by Christine Preston Christine: This morning I was informed that I would be given a dictation by thought transmission, later on this after…

Started by Юлия Самохина

0 Jul 27, 2016

SOLSTICE AND BEYOND! DOWNLOADING YOUR HIGHER SELF FOR ASCENSION MEDITATION by Lord Ashtar

SOLSTICE AND BEYOND! DOWNLOADING YOUR HIGHER SELF FOR ASCENSION MEDITATION by Lord Ashtar channelled through Rev. Janisel of Sananda's Eag…

5 Jun 20, 2016
Reply by J'Tariah En Ra El

Staying Grounded During These Intense Ascension Times by J'Tariah, Telepath for you plus free healing on 4/20

STAYING GROUNDED DURING THESE INTENSE ASCENSION TIMES friend me on facebook -- https://www.facebook.com/twin.ray.5 http://www.twinrayheal

4 Apr 5, 2016
Reply by PRADEEP KUMAR MEHER

Free Healing on 4/20 from Twin Ray Healing and Star Reports -- Healer JTariah En Ra El

http:www.twinrayhealing.com FREE HEALING ON 4/20https://www.facebook.com/events/1321079137909469/Namaste Beloved!On Wednesday, APRIL 20TH…

5 Apr 4, 2016

Finally, gnostic illuminati representatives in both Japan and Eastern Europe have renewed contact with the WDS recently!

by Benjamin Fulford on 15 February 2016 Events continue to unfold at a blistering pace as the post-war world order continues its collapse w…

Started by Goldenmind

3 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by Goldenmind

Starseed Fine Tuning Life Ascension Class, and More, from J'Tariah at Twin Ray Healing and Star Reports (Syllabus attached!)

Twin Ray Healing and Star Reports is offering the STARSEED FINE TUNING LIFE ASCENSION CLASS and other Starseed Courses! -- jtariah.creative…

1 Jan 23, 2016

Lightworker 303: Beam Me Up – Begin Ship Assignments (“Operator, Initiate Docking Sequence” – Matrix Reloaded)

Lightworker 303: Beam Me Up – Begin Ship Assignments (“Operator, Initiate Docking Sequence” – Matrix Reloaded) by J’Tariah EnRa El of the S…

20 Jan 15, 2016
Reply by Adalis Stargazing

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'CHILDHOOD CONTACT EXPERIENCES' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"I don't claim NASA began looking for the third star of Polaris because of my story.  I…"
2 hours ago
Valana (Patti) added 3 discussions to the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'CAFE X...The World's Most Advanced System For Artisanal Coffee, Tea And More ...ROBETIC COFFEE BARS'
"Very good .. hygenic standard is maintained whereas in human serving coffee bars like Starbucks I…"
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'ZERO-WASTE JUICING MACHINE USES 3D PRINTER TO MAKE CUPS FROM ORANGE PEELS..Real Cool Juicer'
"Like this orange juicer machine other fruit machines could be created...like pear, melon, lemon.…"
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'No Need To Wear Animal Leather.. ECO-FRIENDLY LEATHER ALTERNATIVE BASED ON NOPAL CACTUS...plus..Woman creates "pineapple leather a vegan alternative'
"No one should be wearing animal skin ...the karma of killing the animal for its skin is heavy…"
4 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'CHRISTMAS MESSAGE From Cmdr Val Thor - 2019' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Dear Amparo, I was trying to delete my message with the negative prediction and I am afraid I…"
5 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson replied to the discussion 'Pre 12-12-12 Pink Diamond Light Meditation By Joanna' in the group Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension
"And thank you for sharing your beautiful meditation Joanna. Infinite Blessings With Divine Energies…"
8 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship