Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'Twin' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello folk!, My Cosmo Name is Princess Carn-mall-la From another Advance Universe

All my contact happen when I sleep during the day or night, I have an out of body experience moment. Dream spiritual, training, learning, e…

Started by UniverseMother3

37 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by UniverseMother3

The Truth about Father/Mother God

The Truth about Father/Mother God. By Earth Allies David and Chellea   Through the light worker groups, The Prime Creator is very well kn…

Started by Chelle Lea

0 Dec 23, 2013

We Are The Holy Kumaras

Hello Brothers and Sisters, the following was my response to our dear Sister Gailene explaining the dramatic turn of events that has just s…

Started by Divine Willpower

63 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Sanatana kumara

"Why Are We Delayed A Full Year & A Half Behind Schedule?!" Here IS Your Answer!

The way we can explain this as the Living Kumaras is that we must move beyond any hint of "separation" whether that may exist between our o…

11 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Divine Willpower

Saving The Lost Children - Guiding The Lost Souls To The Light

Most understand that the cabal had united in alliance against the light; the Annunaki, the Zetta Grays and the Orion Grays are all allying…

3 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Lux

FULL DISCLOSURE! ~ A Grand Conspiracy and WAR Within Heaven?!

Before I get to my article, I'd like to invite you all to share in this "Poetic Multidimensional Perception" that I had written in discernm…

14 Sep 1, 2013

Tears Of Forgiveness - Peace Through Inner Reflection & Acceptance Of ALL THAT YOU ARE

Last night, I found myself on one of those Draconian ships. I looked around and it was just awful. I see they have this world created there…

3 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Bruce D.

Archangel Metatron – The Future of Humanity – FULL DISCLOSURE PART 2

Hello dear brothers and sisters of the light, I am Archangel Metatron. I would like to talk about the Future of Humanity and the Divine Pl…

50 Jul 21, 2013

Why does the Twin Flame topic upset me a lot?

This has been happening for a long time now and I've been trying to dismiss it, however it just keeps popping up! I have nothing against tw…

Started by Beato

27 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Dreamsicle

Ascension, Disclosure, First Contact - When You Become ALL THAT YOU ARE! And ALL THAT IS, is Known!

When Will I Ascend? ALL Humanity will ascend if they are actively choosing this path to remain here with Gaia. They are being lead along b…

85 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by MasterofLight

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Agarther replied to the discussion 'The Divine Will of the Galactic Logos'
"Thank you Drekx, got it :) https://www.lucistrust.org/"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'The Divine Will of the Galactic Logos'
"Hello friend.....sorry I cannot copy/paste links to good sources about the Seven Rays, using my…"
1 hour ago
Pet Rock posted a discussion

What? Funeral Clowns?-Arch Bufoons At Ancient Roman Funerals Are Back-With A Website

Why? No I get it-ease the pain of loss-an Irish tradition was to prop a deceased man in a chair at…See More
2 hours ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'Churches Reborn...Firstly Remove All Signs Of Crosses In The Churches ... Secondly Start Mega Vegan Food Kitchens To Feed Thousands Daily...Thirdly See The Difference'
"Drexk!!!"
2 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'The Divine Will of the Galactic Logos'
"thank you for sharing that with us Drekx, I'm sure she is great ;) How can I find out what my…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Churches Reborn...Firstly Remove All Signs Of Crosses In The Churches ... Secondly Start Mega Vegan Food Kitchens To Feed Thousands Daily...Thirdly See The Difference'
"Having mastered body [excess appetites,] emotions [fogs of glamour,] mind [illusions of limiting…"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Churches Reborn...Firstly Remove All Signs Of Crosses In The Churches ... Secondly Start Mega Vegan Food Kitchens To Feed Thousands Daily...Thirdly See The Difference'
"1st initiation - the Birth [Calgary] 2nd initiation - the Baptism [river Jordan] 3rd initiation -…"
5 hours ago
Richard Levison liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post The Raising of Energetic Frequencies in and around your Planet Earth Gaia ~ The Council of Angels via Goldenlight
7 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship