Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'Twin' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Yeshuwa ben Joseph explains meaning of Soul Mate to Mary Magdalene

Yeshuwa ben Joseph explains meaning of Soul Mate to Mary Magdalene https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X9eLLgCq24 Yeshuwa tells me that I am M…

Started by Dr. Angela Barnett

1 Sep 11, 2016
Reply by Michael

Free Healing on 4/20 from Twin Ray Healing and Star Reports -- Healer JTariah En Ra El

http:www.twinrayhealing.com FREE HEALING ON 4/20https://www.facebook.com/events/1321079137909469/Namaste Beloved!On Wednesday, APRIL 20TH…

Started by J'Tariah En Ra El

5 Apr 4, 2016
Reply by J'Tariah En Ra El

Starseed Fine Tuning Life Ascension Class, and More, from J'Tariah at Twin Ray Healing and Star Reports (Syllabus attached!)

Twin Ray Healing and Star Reports is offering the STARSEED FINE TUNING LIFE ASCENSION CLASS and other Starseed Courses! -- jtariah.creative…

1 Jan 23, 2016

Lightworker 303: Beam Me Up – Begin Ship Assignments (“Operator, Initiate Docking Sequence” – Matrix Reloaded)

Lightworker 303: Beam Me Up – Begin Ship Assignments (“Operator, Initiate Docking Sequence” – Matrix Reloaded) by J’Tariah EnRa El of the S…

20 Jan 15, 2016
Reply by Adalis Stargazing

Ascension ~ Self Reflection, Judgement & Forgiveness True MerKaBa

Hello dear Sisters and Brothers, I wanted to follow up with my article on Twin Flame alignment and elaborate more specifically on self refl…

Started by Divine Willpower

5 Aug 19, 2015
Reply by Hellen

Let Us Rise In Love ~ One Sight, One Thought, One Voice, One God ~ One Love, One Truth

Dear sisters and brothers, I wanted to refresh a renewed perspective on one of my old videos. Please let the significance of the rising sun…

6 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Acute Observer

Twin Flames Sacred Geometry & Our Temporal/Spiritual Magnetic Alignment

Hello my lovely and beautiful friends; sisters and brothers. Archangel Metatron is now growing in unison with each worldly incarnation of A…

6 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by Divine Willpower

Where Is True Love? It Is Synchronized Within Our Sacred Geometry/MerKaBa!

Hello dear Sisters and Brothers, isn't it True Love that we are all seeking? The complexities of True Love is hidden within our Sacred Geom…

4 Jul 15, 2015
Reply by Divine Willpower

Lightworker Series Appendix A: Your Now Future Space Career Job Descriptions & Ship Names by J'Tariah

Lightworker Series Appendix A: Your Now Future Space Career Job Descriptions & Ship Names by J'Tariah En Ra El, Walk-In, Telepath &…

19 Apr 30, 2015

Lightworker - Galactic 707: Hitching Home - Taking Matters Into Your Own Hands! (Edgy and Not for the Faint of Heart)

LIGHTWORKER - Galactic 7 0 7:  Hitching Home  – Taking Matters Into Your Own Hands! by J'Tariah En Ra El, Walk-In, Telepath, and Galactic…

26 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by PRADEEP KUMAR MEHER

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Seemingly Endless Delays in The Great Change Process.....???'
"It does appear that the Globalist-Communist "Labour Party" in the UK, is on track for…"
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson replied to the discussion 'Archangel Metatron - A Channel For The World Thru Natalie Glasson'
"Drekx, I appreciate you sharing, thanks so much. Infinite Blessings of Divine Love, Light, &…"
8 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson liked Steve Hutchinson's discussion Archangel Metatron - A Channel For The World Thru Natalie Glasson
8 hours ago
Joanna commented on the group 'Ashtar Command Meditation Temple'
"Hi dear Amparo, thank you SiStar :)  Wow, the energies are just amazing through this 11-11…"
9 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Steve Hutchinson's discussion Archangel Metatron - A Channel For The World Thru Natalie Glasson
10 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Drekx Omega's discussion Seemingly Endless Delays in The Great Change Process.....???
10 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post BLENDING YOUR HEART AND MIND TO PERCEIVE THE HIGHER FREQUENCIES OF REALITY - THE ARCTURIANS
10 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE 2020'S: THE DECADE OF AWAKENING - THE 9D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL
11 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship