Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'Spirit' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cricket

Sometimes spirit comes  to us in the strangest ways.   As some know, I been dealing with health issues.   I been open too things,  stil…

Started by bryan the great

0 Sep 15, 2018

Remember your Mastery with Ra Channeled via Rosalie Muir

Remember your Mastery with Ra Channeled via Rosalie Muir I am Ra and I come today to say “Well Done” to so many who are dedicated to their…

Started by SiriusRa

0 May 27, 2017

A Channeling of Archangel Jophiel

Back in 2008 I was trying to contact my higher self, and I heard a voice within my head saying Jophiel. I had never heard of this name befo…

Started by Esoteric Emissary

0 Nov 21, 2016

Scott McQuate Exposed and Esoteric Symbolism

Reptillian hybrid who does the Christian unpardonable sin + Occult Numerology and Esoteric Symbolism https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_svbCA

0 Nov 9, 2016

LET'S SHARE, LIVE-CHAT AND WORK TOGETHER WITH GLOBAL TRANSFORMATION NETWORK

Let's Join, Live-Chat and Work together with Global Transformation Network! Join FREE here right now: http://openxn.herokuapp.com/We ar…

Started by Son Light Angel

0 Feb 28, 2016

The Secret of the Universe

The secret of the Universe? The excerpt represents the core issue or deciding factor on which you must meditate, and is drawn from De Prof…

0 Nov 11, 2015

Twin Flame Evocation - The Real Deal

What is the Truth about Twin Flames? Soulmates are people from past lives. Twin Flame is the other half of your spirit. The Misconception i…

2 Oct 29, 2015
Reply by Lisa Barnthouse-Fraser

The Wonders of Consciousness and Enlightened Gods.

According to Webster's Dictionary, "Consciousness" is defined as such: 1). The state of being conscious; awareness of one's own existence,…

Started by CoMdr * LightSpeed *

1 Oct 18, 2015
Reply by Sky

Singularity - Money, Souls, and Archons in the Matrix

Is there a new age? Life is a giant con game approaching the singularity of destruction, and then the same game will repeat itself over aga…

8 Jul 18, 2015
Reply by rev.joshua skirvin

YOU'RE ASCENDING!! World Healing Ascension Invocation Meditation by Sananda -- It is Time Now to Together Co-Create Heaven on Earth (Terra Nova) -- We Are One and We Are Light! WITH ASCENSION GRAPHICS

World Healing Ascension Invocation Meditation by Sananda -- It is Time Now to Together Co-Create Heaven on Earth (Terra Nova) -- We Are One…

Started by J'Tariah En Ra El

3 Jun 4, 2015
Reply by happy person

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Agarther liked amparo alvarez's blog post CMDR ASHIAN: THE QUEST OF THE AGES IS AT AN END. THESE ARE THE MOMENTS BEFORE THE SUMMIT IS REACHED
1 hour ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Update on Sheldan - Greetings from Galactic Heart . . .'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Insurrection" -- May 19, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
2 hours ago
Jason commented on the blog post 'CMDR ASHIAN: THE QUEST OF THE AGES IS AT AN END. THESE ARE THE MOMENTS BEFORE THE SUMMIT IS REACHED'
"Wow powerful message, I actually understood it better than any other moment of time. "
3 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post YESHUA: CRYSTALLINE NOVA GAIA through GALAXYGIRL
3 hours ago
Healing Today posted a status
"Reiki classes in Palm Beach area for all levels on June 29-30, 2019 http://healingtoday.com/classes.ch.htm"
18 hours ago
Healing Today updated an event
Thumbnail

Reiki classes in several Texas locations at Texas

July 13, 2019 to July 14, 2019
Reiki classes in several Texas locations Reiki is a natural healing modality and easy to lean.…See More
18 hours ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post YESHUA: CRYSTALLINE NOVA GAIA through GALAXYGIRL
18 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship