Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'Sleep' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Yet Another Dream of Living on Another Planet...

About once a month, I have a dream of living in this alternate universe.  I am desperately trying to understand why, as these dreams are tr…

Started by LadyAine

4 Oct 27, 2015
Reply by Pet Rock

Somnium

The music on this album was composed to influence the dreams and pre-REM hypnogogic visions of the listener. For this purpose it is suggest…

Started by Esoteric Emissary

0 Nov 2, 2012

Lethargy

Anyone else finding themselves incredibly tired lately? It may have nothing to do with ascension, my sleeping pattern has always been a bi…

Started by Achilles

6 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Achilles

Sleep is caused by a lack of energy in the Ajna and Sahasrara chakras.

With enough healing (or vital) energy, we do not need to sleep!Most people do not know the root cause for needing so many hours of sleep.

Started by Francis Ryan

1 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Francis Ryan

The Messanger? Or Warnings?

Greetings, I come to you all in hopes for answers, words of assurance, or maybe a simple, "That's Normal"..We are all approaching a change…

Started by Martyn Redd

22 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Cedric

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

amparo alvarez posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'As Far As I Know Animals Do Not Wash Their Hands Before Eating So why Are So Many So Called Humans Doing The Same???'
"why don't they wash? I wash my hands after taking my socks off-I wash my hands 5-7 times a day"
6 hours ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'ABUNDANCE - ARCHANGEL METATRON - part 2'
"Wish the Abundance Disc was more obtainable for people living on a low income day to day basis, the…"
6 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post ABUNDANCE - ARCHANGEL METATRON - part 2
7 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
8 hours ago
Karma's Helper shared their blog post on Facebook
8 hours ago
Karma's Helper posted a blog post
8 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'CONTROL YOUR SPEECH..YOUR WORDS FOR THEY LEAD TO YOUR FUTURE...Cut Out Abusive Language As It Will Come Back To You A Thousand Fold'
"Abusive language should be banned ...those who constantly use abusive language are mental…"
9 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship