Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'Sirians' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Introducing the Humanoid ETs of Eta Ophiuchi, aka Sabik - Members of the GFL

Selamat jalwa.......!!! In this instance, we have a rare piece of camera work taken in Southern Europe, which captures a diplomatic tele…

Started by Drekx Omega

19 Sep 9
Reply by ET Hugger

I believe in ETs, but I never have never actualy met one, or seen one of their ships! why not?

I know that there are some ETs here! And I would like to discus this! Thankyou! My name here is EagleBear1957 but you can call me Charlie!

Started by EagleBear1959

22 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by UniverseMother3

Randy and Drekx Discuss Sirian Racial Form Characteristics

Drekx Omega said: The Billy Meier material often suggests that many Sirians are "blacks." I know what is suggested by this and would like…

Started by Drekx Omega

31 Jun 10, 2015
Reply by Lisa Barnthouse-Fraser

A Tribute to Kelly Lightchalice

April Nite said: "Have you ever though that maybe Kelly L is your Twin Flame Drekx? You guys have so much in common, and she is the only…

Started by Drekx Omega

105 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Drekx Omega

Examples of Sirian Technology - As Applied During The Rendlesham Event

Selamat balik dratzo....!!   I would like to clarify something mentioned by Peter Robbins in the vid below, which relays a description mad…

Started by Drekx Omega

41 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by RandyFirstContact

What is the Purpose and Mission of the Galactic Federation of Light...??

THE PURPOSE & MISSION OF THE GFL IS TO HELP FULFILL THE PROPHETIC REALIZATION OF THE DIVINE WILL OF HEAVEN........Which is to bring…

Started by Drekx Omega

187 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by Drekx Omega

Who Are The Real Little Green Men...??

;-)   Selamat jalwa..! (Sirian, to be in ever-lasting joy..!)   The term "little green men" has become synonomous with skeptic dismissal…

Started by Drekx Omega

6 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by Hellen

GFL Ground Crew Experiences - Functionality Of Sirian Teaching Devices

Drekx Omega: When I'm taught by the Sirians, using holograph tech, it is amazing what can be learned and the rapidity of the process of…

Started by Drekx Omega

53 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Drekx Omega

Rumors and Controversies regarding the Galactic Federation of Light and different opinions.

To start off this discussion i am with the Galactic Federation all the way and i am thankful for commander ashtars fleet defending earth fr…

Started by Nick

4 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Frenzy44

The Return of Omega

Greetings Lightworkers,   As I've just officially become a member of this illustrious website I thought I should introduce myself to you…

Started by Drekx Omega

129 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Drekx Omega

RSS

Featured

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship