Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'Reiki' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reiki: simple is good

Reiki: simple is good   “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.”    - Albert Einstein    Reiki is a natural…

Started by Healing Today

2 Sep 21, 2014

Extensive list of Reiki books, notes and information

Over the years I have gathered these books in my studies to become a Reiki Master and Teacher. I want to share this with others, as it hol…

Started by Anush

0 Jun 24, 2014

Introduction....Altaira, daughter of Ashtar

Greetings to all!   My name is Altaira, and I am so happy to finally be here with you. My delay was not due to a recent awakening, quite th…

Started by Altaira

189 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Altaira

Reiki cured HIV! (not really)

Reiki cured HIV! I didn't say it. It was disclosed here http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/free-reiki-healing?xg_source=activi

Started by Dreamsicle

55 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Dreamsicle

September 11th Healing

Hello Everyone,  I know I posted about this last week, but the time has changed for the healing and the circumstances have changed as well…

Started by Unstruck Sound

0 Sep 8, 2012

Bringing the Ashtar Command Together Around the World

As we see the world changing on a cosmic scale never seen in Human history many people are connecting with the Ashtar Command around the G…

Started by CmdrAleon

2 May 15, 2009
Reply by Thomas

Ashtar Command USA Mirror Website

Ashtar Command Website News-The Ashtar Command Mirror website which honors the European Site here welcomes all our Brothers and Sisters to…

Started by CmdrAleon

5 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by CmdrAleon

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Moanna joined a group
1 hour ago
jose' posted a status
"CIAO GRAZIE...."
11 hours ago
jose' commented on jose''s status
"For the Archangel Raphael, And to all my secret helpers, These days I'm very helping in fact…"
11 hours ago
Moanna liked amparo alvarez's blog post FOUR NATURAL SUPPLEMENTS IMPROVE BLOOD CIRCULATION IN THE LEGS
12 hours ago
Moanna liked amparo alvarez's blog post ST. GERMAINE SAYS, “SIT IN THE NOW”
12 hours ago
Moanna commented on the blog post 'INSPIRING MESSAGES FROM CREATOR - ALL MANIFESTATIONS COME FROM THE WHOLENESS OF YOUR BEING'
"Beautiful thank you amparo and Creator :)"
13 hours ago
Moanna liked amparo alvarez's blog post INSPIRING MESSAGES FROM CREATOR - ALL MANIFESTATIONS COME FROM THE WHOLENESS OF YOUR BEING
13 hours ago
Moanna replied to the discussion 'Clinics Open Across America as Elite Line Up to Pay $8000 a Liter to Ingest the Blood of the Young'
"Parents really need to know about this and keep their kids safe"
13 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship