Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'Pleiadians' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I believe in ETs, but I never have never actualy met one, or seen one of their ships! why not?

I know that there are some ETs here! And I would like to discus this! Thankyou! My name here is EagleBear1957 but you can call me Charlie!

Started by EagleBear1959

22 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by UniverseMother3

The Ascended Masters and the Pleiadians: Allow the Illusion of Separation to Dissolve

-Channeled through Wes Annac- Note: This was the last message I channeled before I reached the epiphany expressed in “The One Consciousnes…

Started by Wes Annac

0 Oct 16, 2013

The Pleiadians and the Arcturians: Your Evolution is Physical and Spiritual

-Channeled through Wes Annac- With Love and appreciation for the continual efforts of the awakening public in helping your Earth to ascend…

Started by Wes Annac

3 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by Valientelover

Blissful Life Counseling – The Pleiadians: Stay Strong and Focused on High Vibrational Experiences

Thanks to: http://soundofheart.org/galacticfreepress/content/pleiadians-stay-strong-and-focused-high-vibrational-experiences We have neede…

Started by Wes Annac

0 Feb 12, 2013

THE PLEIADIANS ~ "Mirror Mirror" MAY 20TH ECLIPSE 2012 via Gillian MacBeth-Louthan ~ 28 April, 2012

The Pleiadians via Gillian MacBeth-Louthan 28 April, 2012     On May 20, 2012, a rare solar eclipse alignment will happen between the E…

Started by KellyB13

0 Apr 28, 2012

New Pleaidian Channeling Up

"The Tides of Change" Some words of encouragement from the Pleiadian Network: In this channeling: How there is a lot of turmoil engulfin…

Started by ReagWarner

1 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Mayir

Galactic Federation Of Light "The Pleiadian High Council" January 20 2012-- (Explaining the End Times, illuminati & Violet Flame)

Greeting's to all,-            Here's this weeks Galactic Federation Of Light channeling of The Pleiadian High Council. Let me know what…

Started by Elijah

1 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Celestiatania

Am I a bad person because I am from the Pleiades?

Hello all,Over three weeks ago I applied to join United Starseeds. I was a bit puzzled by the questions on the membership application which…

Started by Pleiadian Sapphire

73 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by marianinia

Message from the Pleiadians 9/20/11

You are about to witness events once thought only made for motion pictures. Hollywood could not invent such a compelling story, true in its…

Started by Greg Giles

3 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by skyboy7

Galactic Federation Of Light- The Pleiadian High Council August 26 2011

Channeler:  Wes Annac http://aquariuschannelings.wordpress.com/                                                The time has arrived for…

Started by Elijah

0 Aug 31, 2011

RSS

Featured

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship