Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'Nature' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Plants are Intelligent Beings - Elitist Vegans are not

Amazing documentary showing that Plants are alive and behave like Animals. All life requires food, you cannot escape this reality by eating…

Started by Esoteric Emissary

27 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Acute Observer

Saving The Lost Children - Guiding The Lost Souls To The Light

Most understand that the cabal had united in alliance against the light; the Annunaki, the Zetta Grays and the Orion Grays are all allying…

Started by Divine Willpower

3 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Lux

FULL DISCLOSURE! ~ A Grand Conspiracy and WAR Within Heaven?!

Before I get to my article, I'd like to invite you all to share in this "Poetic Multidimensional Perception" that I had written in discernm…

14 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by Divine Willpower

Temple of Living Light: The Nature of Embodiment is Light

LIGHT IS THE KEY. THE KEY IS IN THE IGNITION. THIS MEANS THAT THE KEY TO THE TRUE NATURE OF IGNITION IS IN THE LIGHT NATURE OF EMBODIMENT.…

Started by Kelly Lightchalice

39 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Feather Winger

Tears Of Forgiveness - Peace Through Inner Reflection & Acceptance Of ALL THAT YOU ARE

Last night, I found myself on one of those Draconian ships. I looked around and it was just awful. I see they have this world created there…

3 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Bruce D.

Archangel Metatron – The Future of Humanity – FULL DISCLOSURE PART 2

Hello dear brothers and sisters of the light, I am Archangel Metatron. I would like to talk about the Future of Humanity and the Divine Pl…

50 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by Divine Willpower

Bleeding Trees

Trees are beginning to bleed. Planet Hibiru is pulling Iron Oxide close to the surface. Check it out, short and sweet. Exploring the Ezra…

Started by Esoteric Emissary

1 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by evonne.

What is Aurora Borealis phenomenon?

For a long time I've been amazed by this phenomenon. And it looks like energy have been made visible of some kind. I always have a hard tim…

Started by Ogdoo

20 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Ogdoo

Ascension, Disclosure, First Contact - When You Become ALL THAT YOU ARE! And ALL THAT IS, is Known!

When Will I Ascend? ALL Humanity will ascend if they are actively choosing this path to remain here with Gaia. They are being lead along b…

85 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by MasterofLight

Living With Intent - Magnetic Resonance Radiant Healing of Humanity

I don't want to make a difference. I want to make ALL the difference. We have this power within us! The "TRUTH" is that no matter what is s…

9 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Feather Winger

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post THREE THINGS ABOUT THE EQUINOX ON SEPTEMBER 23RD...by MELANIE BECKLER
1 hour ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post ABUNDANCE - ARCHANGEL METATRON - part 2
1 hour ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post ABUNDANCE - ARCHANGEL METATRON - part 1
1 hour ago
jose' liked Agarther's discussion EARTH INTELLIGENCE REPORT for September 2019
1 hour ago
jose' posted a status
"grazie....."
1 hour ago
Agarther posted a discussion

Michio Kaku on US Navy UFO Confirmation - " The Evidence is Overwhelming"

Michio Kaku Comments Navy UFO Incidents. Michio Kaku says the burden of proof has shifted. The Navy…See More
3 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'EARTH INTELLIGENCE REPORT for September 2019'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Implication" -- September 23, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is…"
6 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
"Mei-lan Maurits - Soul Code Transmissions ... Allow the sounds and frequency to carry you…"
7 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship