Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'Master' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Love Unites - Truth Divides

The Illusion of Truth is infinite, for it is the infinite expression of reality in all its forms. The paradox of infinity is as the bending…

Started by Esoteric Emissary

0 Oct 10, 2012

Violet Flame Ascension Meditation to Engulf ALL in Transmutated Energies of Loving Illumination <-----> The Violet Flame Chant for Shifting Realities Quickly <-----> A Message from SOURCE for All

Violet Flame Ascension Meditation to Engulf ALL in Transmutated Energies of Loving Illumination <----->  The Violet Flame Chant for S…

Started by J'Tariah En Ra El

6 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Krishna Kalki

Christ Consciousness Mirror of Unconditional Love By Master Jesus - Channeled through Natalie Glasson 12-02-2012

I step forward to you now with tremendous love, I am Master Jesus. It is always an honour to share wisdom and to communicate directly with…

Started by Alexanderॐ

8 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by lilium flower

Prayer to Kwan Yin, the Mother of a Thounsand Faces

Prayer to the Mother of a Thousand Faces.Kwan Yin, beloved mother of the Humanity ...We thank you for being with us ...For inspiring harm…

Started by Arasinra

1 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Mayir

Galactic Federation Of Light Ascended Master Serapis 18 February 2012

Determined Excellence Fueled by LOVE ~ Serapis Bey Channeler:  Julie Miller Determined Excellence Fueled by LOVE Message from Ascende…

Started by Arasinra

0 Feb 19, 2012

He said, she said, I said, they said - the finger pointing blame game...

Namaste!   I have noticed a dangerous trend lately.   This trend, which is started due to a plethora of information is this:  I have the in…

Started by Jon C. Munson II

17 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Reikara

Buddhist Dharma Day is July 15

Good Merits” July 14, 2011 Djwhal Khul here. Tashi delek. Alright. Today I want to talk about two things: one is Good Merits, which is a re…

Started by Kelly Lightchalice

1 Jul 15, 2011

Energy Acceleration by Master Kuthumi and Master Serapis Bey - Channelled through Natalie Glasson

We extend a warm welcome to you now as we channel our combined consciousness and intentions as a united communication to you. We, Master Ku…

Started by Alexanderॐ

2 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by terence lee

Thoughts on your Current Reality by Mother Mary and Master El Morya - Channelled through Natalie Glasson

Gentle loving waves of light flow from our hearts to you now as we come forward to connect our light with your light, allowing our sense of…

Started by Alexanderॐ

1 May 25, 2011
Reply by d'tewa

Fear of the Unknown by Master Serapis Bey - Channelled through Natalie Glasson

Every human being upon the Earth appears to hold the energy of fear within their being and consciousness; it is an energy which they have c…

Started by Alexanderॐ

2 May 3, 2011
Reply by Butterfly

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship