Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'Magdalene' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Yeshuwa ben Joseph explains meaning of Soul Mate to Mary Magdalene

Yeshuwa ben Joseph explains meaning of Soul Mate to Mary Magdalene https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X9eLLgCq24 Yeshuwa tells me that I am M…

Started by Dr. Angela Barnett

1 Sep 11, 2016
Reply by Michael

COSMIC TWIN FLAME SOUL OF MARY MAGDALENE MUST SAVE MOTHER GAIA MARY MAGDALENE

COSMIC TWIN FLAME SOUL OF MARY MAGDALENE MUST SAVE MOTHER GAIAMARY MAGDALENEhttp://crystalmagicorchestra.com/home Those of you who have bee…

0 Sep 11, 2016

SPIRITUAL HEALINGS BEYOND YOUR IMAGINATION

SPIRITUAL HEALINGS BEYOND YOUR IMAGINATIONfrom Mary MagdaleneCrystal Magic Orchestra.comPlease come to my site and read these breath taking…

0 Sep 11, 2016

SHIFTING GAIA INTO HER ORIGINAL CONSCIOUSNESS

SHIFTING GAIA INTO HER ORIGINAL CONSCIOUSNESS Returning Gaia's Christ Consciousness NEW YOU TUBE Please go to you tube and type in: Mary Ma…

0 Sep 8, 2016

Doco seen on Aussie TV Channel 9

Just thought you might be interested on an alternative Jesus story. A team of journalists discovered some catacombs in Jerusalem containing…

Started by celionjm

2 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by celionjm

On Jesus and Mary Magdalene

Though I'm totally unnterested in this topic 'cause I believe in Jesus as Father's Humananity (as Swedenborg wrote in his writings) and I t…

Started by aintermediatum

4 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by aintermediatum

Accept Your Free Will by Master Jesus and Mary Magdalene - Channelled through Natalie Glasson 12/10/12

With love, greetings and blessings we come forward to you with an immensely important message that we wish to enlighten your mind with in o…

Started by Alexanderॐ

5 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Apostle Matthew Maguire

Mary Magdalene Speaks By Mary Magdalene - Channelled through Natalie Glasson 18-03-12

As a pure white rose blossoms and unfolds in magnificent high vibrational gardens upon the Earth, I allow my energies to blossom and unfold…

Started by Alexanderॐ

7 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by LiLStar

Untrasmutated Materialism (Teachings of the Divine Feminine)

Gospel of Mary*: “Matter gave birth to a passion that has no equal, a passion for itself, which is contrary to Divine nature.   Matter caus…

Started by somesayimnot

2 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by AshtarCommandTribe [Admin]

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Pet Rock posted a discussion

Robot priests more acceptable to Protestants than Catholics, says professor-CRAZY

Can't wait to hear comments after these things become popular-wicked spirits will try to influence…See More
12 minutes ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'As Far As I Know Animals Do Not Wash Their Hands Before Eating So why Are So Many So Called Humans Doing The Same???'
"Because;"
32 minutes ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
4 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
"Grief is caused through some form of loss. Whether that loss involves an individual, a situation…"
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion 20 Common Things People Realise When They Give Up Alcohol... ALCOHOL NEEDS TO BE PHASED OUT
6 hours ago
Justin89 liked Agarther's discussion EARTH INTELLIGENCE REPORT for September 2019
7 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'EARTH INTELLIGENCE REPORT for September 2019'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Gradual" -- September 22, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
8 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted a blog post

THOTH - SACRED WALK OF THE SOUL - THE SECRETS OF KEY HOLDERS - A PORTAL INTO THE AKASH OF YOUR SOUL

Thoth – Sacred Walk of the Soul – The Secrets of Key Holders – A portal into the Akash of…See More
12 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship