Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'Lucid' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Yet Another Dream of Living on Another Planet...

About once a month, I have a dream of living in this alternate universe.  I am desperately trying to understand why, as these dreams are tr…

Started by LadyAine

4 Oct 27, 2015
Reply by Pet Rock

Introduction....Altaira, daughter of Ashtar

Greetings to all!   My name is Altaira, and I am so happy to finally be here with you. My delay was not due to a recent awakening, quite th…

Started by Altaira

189 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Altaira

Saving The Lost Children - Guiding The Lost Souls To The Light

Most understand that the cabal had united in alliance against the light; the Annunaki, the Zetta Grays and the Orion Grays are all allying…

Started by Divine Willpower

3 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Lux

FULL DISCLOSURE! ~ A Grand Conspiracy and WAR Within Heaven?!

Before I get to my article, I'd like to invite you all to share in this "Poetic Multidimensional Perception" that I had written in discernm…

14 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by Divine Willpower

Tears Of Forgiveness - Peace Through Inner Reflection & Acceptance Of ALL THAT YOU ARE

Last night, I found myself on one of those Draconian ships. I looked around and it was just awful. I see they have this world created there…

3 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Bruce D.

Archangel Metatron – The Future of Humanity – FULL DISCLOSURE PART 2

Hello dear brothers and sisters of the light, I am Archangel Metatron. I would like to talk about the Future of Humanity and the Divine Pl…

50 Jul 21, 2013

Ascension, Disclosure, First Contact - When You Become ALL THAT YOU ARE! And ALL THAT IS, is Known!

When Will I Ascend? ALL Humanity will ascend if they are actively choosing this path to remain here with Gaia. They are being lead along b…

85 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by MasterofLight

Living With Intent - Magnetic Resonance Radiant Healing of Humanity

I don't want to make a difference. I want to make ALL the difference. We have this power within us! The "TRUTH" is that no matter what is s…

9 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Feather Winger

The Truth About DNA Activations & Ascension

It is disappointing to me when I see people charging these astronomical amounts to do DNA Activations when in fact, it is only YOU -Your Hi…

151 Jan 9, 2013

A lucid dream with a big surprise.

As grade-school kids my sister and I often received a ride from a nearby friend who's father drove us to school in his V.W. Beetle. I didn'…

Started by CmdrDen

5 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Joseph Pepe

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'As Far As I Know Animals Do Not Wash Their Hands Before Eating So why Are So Many So Called Humans Doing The Same???'
"why don't they wash? I wash my hands after taking my socks off-I wash my hands 5-7 times a day"
10 minutes ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'ABUNDANCE - ARCHANGEL METATRON - part 2'
"Wish the Abundance Disc was more obtainable for people living on a low income day to day basis, the…"
35 minutes ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post ABUNDANCE - ARCHANGEL METATRON - part 2
50 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
1 hour ago
Karma's Helper shared their blog post on Facebook
2 hours ago
Karma's Helper posted a blog post
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'CONTROL YOUR SPEECH..YOUR WORDS FOR THEY LEAD TO YOUR FUTURE...Cut Out Abusive Language As It Will Come Back To You A Thousand Fold'
"Abusive language should be banned ...those who constantly use abusive language are mental…"
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'As Far As I Know Animals Do Not Wash Their Hands Before Eating So why Are So Many So Called Humans Doing The Same???'
"Now here is a very big problem ...99% of the people who go to temples do not wash their hands…"
4 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship