Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'Humanity' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT from The Council of Great Holiness Ante-Creation: AUTHORIZE AUTONOMY to MANKIND and CHANGE the Role of Freemasons Society

The Council of Great Holiness Ante Creation informs:  Permanently wipe out the leadership system of Cabal from above; authorize autonomy to…

Started by Son Light Angel

4 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by Son Light Angel

The Lt Col Gonzales SSP Council Delegation Briefings Part 2

The Lt. Col. Gonzales SSP Council Delegation Briefings Part 2 by Corey/GoodETxSG  13 Jul 2015 : 08:33   cabal     Misc Super Federation C…

Started by Evolved

1 Jul 15, 2015
Reply by Evolved

The Humanity's Most Powerful, Latest Cultivation Discipline and Supreme Truth Enlightenment (CELESTIAL DISCIPLINE) in English, Chinese and Vietnamese

Celestial Way - Great Discipline - Hearted Cultivation is the Celestial Way's Training Book, the humanity’s most powerful and lastest occul…

Started by Son Light Angel

0 Nov 20, 2014

“It’s HERE NOW! Cabal’s Global Enslavement of Humanity“

Like a bad apple, the world is “dying” from the inside out because the spirit feeding it is poisonous. But is there another way to save the…

Started by Goldenmind

1 Jun 14, 2014
Reply by Tyler

REALITY SHIFT NOW! Shifting Now Meditation -- Sananda -- ASCENSION NOW!

REALITY SHIFT NOW! Shifting Now Meditation -- Sananda -- ASCENSION NOW! -------------------------------------------------------------------…

Started by J'Tariah En Ra El

1 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by J'Tariah En Ra El

Divine Blueprints for an Age: The Goal of this Upliftment & Ascension Cycle on Earth

Divine Blueprints for an Age: The Goal of this Upliftment & Ascension Cycle on Earth Jill Renee Feeler:  Divine Blueprints for an Age:…

Started by Delilah7777

1 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by Mayir

Barbara Marciniak - Bringers of the Dawn

Some time ago I found Barbara Marciniaks works with the Pleiadean collective (published around the late 80's-mid 90's I think) and it has b…

Started by Ogdoo

8 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by Ogdoo

Oh, Humanity... Come On Out And Play

Yeah, okay.. maybe a little silly, but this song was written all that time ago as a message coming from the star people to humanity. Never…

Started by Divine Willpower

4 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Feather Winger

MASS ARRESTS HAS STARTED!!!! GEORGE BUSH SR. AND BILL GATES ARRESTED!

The hunt is on, cabal arrests accelerating!!! ■George Bush Sr and Bill Gates were arrested last week for sabotaging the new financial syste…

Started by Indigolady

16 May 2, 2012
Reply by Indigolady

A little reflection about Humanity

Today, taking a look at the post a few contacts on Facebook, I saw one that brought me into reflection of the morning.the note was about ex…

Started by Blue Sylph

2 May 7, 2011
Reply by James Ryan

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted discussions
6 minutes ago
Drekx Omega liked Drekx Omega's discussion Tally and Drekx Discuss Doubles, Dopplegangers and Duplicates
38 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Help Us Keep the PAO Alive! - Social Media Expert Volunteer Needed!'
"DNC circus big nothingburger 'impeachment hearings,' concludes after 2-weeks of…"
2 hours ago
ET Hugger replied to the discussion 'The Divine Will of the Galactic Logos'
"I have read parts of these books, it's interesting, but I don't find it easy to see which…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Help Us Keep the PAO Alive! - Social Media Expert Volunteer Needed!'
"Here I speak of the FIVE EYES satellite technology, working for Earth Alliance Forces in…"
4 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Help Us Keep the PAO Alive! - Social Media Expert Volunteer Needed!'
"but that is for every human the same, or only royals?"
5 hours ago
"Prince Andrew gives royalty a bad name....He forgets that space-faring Sentinels watch and document…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega liked Agarther's discussion Help Us Keep the PAO Alive! - Social Media Expert Volunteer Needed!
6 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship