Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'Government' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Truth about Karma and Reincarnation

REincarnation is similar to Respawning in an MMO. That Orc you just killed is Never going to respawn as anything else. You Reap what you So…

Started by Esoteric Emissary

0 Nov 23, 2016

Electric Bike Mobile Home - Live and Travel Free

This is my special sustainability guide for the green wandering outcast adventurer. We don't have to remain slaves to the system. We have t…

0 Jun 11, 2016

How the Rich dominate and enslave everyone else

Two Political Scientists have proven that the middle or lower class voter doesn't matter, and the rich Elite always get everything they wan…

5 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by Semile

What is real?

I got tired of seeing most of your kind, being played with like nothing.They make you a product with government, they enslave with money, t…

Started by Suiris

0 Aug 31, 2014

USGov Creates ANOTHER Mind Control Program "The Nudge Squad" Recruiting

When is it going to stop?  When our group conscience spans across the globe like the pebble in the pond.   Here's the newest entry in the U…

Started by Cassandra Gifford

2 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Cassandra Gifford

Bulgarian Government Resigns Amid Growing Protests

Thanks to Suzi and Golden Age of Gaia. Bulgarian government resigns amid growing protests   Sam Cage and Tsvetelia Tsolova | Reuters, Feb…

Started by Wes Annac

1 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Lisafer

Project NSearch has a new video about CIA coverups!

I just got this from Project.Nsearch and they asked it to be passed along.  The story is pretty fantastic....meaning horrible.  It never fa…

Started by bluewolf

0 Sep 17, 2012

Mass Arrests vs Martial Law

Is Drake for real, or he is part of an elaborate plan to trap the militia and set up a global government? According to this, the Military h…

5 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by SuperDave

Please get a night vision camera as we have some surprises in store:)

http://lightworkers.org/channeling/162171/montague-keen-24th-june

Started by freia☲

0 Jun 27, 2012

UFO/ET Disclosure Petition II is online now ;-)

https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions/%21/petition/immediately-investigate-ufoet-disclosure-efforts-during-clinton-administration-rockefell

Started by Thomas Bischoff

0 Feb 24, 2012

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post SEE THIS ONE ON MY PAGE...I HAVE TROUBLE BRINGING IT HERE...
1 hour ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'An Update on Sheldan's Recovery'
"interessting, hmm"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'An Update on Sheldan's Recovery'
"Vashtar confirms the D.E.W. weapon 'attack' to be misinformation. Sorry to burst this…"
2 hours ago
Agarther liked Agarther's discussion An Update on Sheldan's Recovery
2 hours ago
Joanna posted a blog post

The Twelfth Hour

Dear All,Star family missions have been running thick and fast across various dimensional layers,…See More
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Vote Brexit and Take Freedom Back From the Brussels Eurocracy - No To Obama'
"Of course there are natural climate changes being caused by upwelling magma, heating oceanic sea…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Vote Brexit and Take Freedom Back From the Brussels Eurocracy - No To Obama'
"Yes, Greta is a ham actress, playing a part intended to shame adults [using fake science] and…"
3 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson added a discussion to the group Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension
4 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship