Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'God' (119)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Escape the Samsarra of Souls

The Deepest Research you will ever find.

Started by Esoteric Emissary

0 Dec 21, 2016

2016 Rapture? AZAZEL Son of Perdition (Christianity is Satanism)

There is no Rapture without the Azazel Scapegoat Christ who dies for the sins of the world. Christians & Jews are VAMPIRES who sacrific…

26 Nov 23, 2016
Reply by Stick

How to see Lightbodies and what the vibration/color means, Higher Dimensions, and God's Energy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuUQ9qbc_Bg&feature=youtu.be This video will tell you how to see a persons Lightbody, their soul, with…

Started by Paladin

0 Nov 22, 2016

GOD is Satan (Mother Shipton and other Prophecies)

Worthless is the God who creates evil. Worthless is the God who will not fight evil. Worthless is the God who destroys the world because of…

2 Nov 21, 2016
Reply by Roaring Lovely

Satan is YHWH The GOD of the Bible

My Sword is bathed in Heaven, for tonight I show you how to kill GOD  / Satan. No man is God in the flesh, an innocent man was accused of b…

1 Nov 9, 2016
Reply by Atthewm

Church of Robin Hood / Simon Bar Giora

Neither Nature nor Animal creates evil. The Body is the Temple of the Lord, MAN alone is the ONE GOD who creates evil. It began with Akhena…

0 Nov 4, 2016

SOLSTICE AND BEYOND! DOWNLOADING YOUR HIGHER SELF FOR ASCENSION MEDITATION by Lord Ashtar

SOLSTICE AND BEYOND! DOWNLOADING YOUR HIGHER SELF FOR ASCENSION MEDITATION by Lord Ashtar channelled through Rev. Janisel of Sananda's Eag…

Started by J'Tariah En Ra El

5 Jun 20, 2016
Reply by J'Tariah En Ra El

Evacuation to Another Universe

The Universe is unraveled with a single number. CERN discovers 26 dimensions. The end of time may be upon us due to the casting down of God…

1 Apr 10, 2016
Reply by 1 darkstar

Deepest Secrets of Saturn - Time Travel Zodiac Flood of Noah 911 Jesus

Heb 9:26 "He dies ONCE at the end of the Ages." Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. "Before Abraham was, I AM." https://www.youtub

1 Mar 15, 2016
Reply by 1 darkstar

MAITREYA UNIFIES, REORGANIZES THE COUNCIL OF MILKY WAY AND OTHERS - BUILDS PROGRAM OF NEW GREAT UNITY WORLD ORDER

(Please translate into different languages and send to governments of Freemasonry and organizations which have concerns) King Maitreya Budd…

Started by Son Light Angel

3 Dec 23, 2015
Reply by jose'

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'How Powerful And Protective Is THE ATLANTIS RING'
"They say : The Atlantis Ring is said to be a personal object in the sense that it slowly but…"
3 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'How Powerful And Protective Is THE ATLANTIS RING'
"The Atlantis ring, several thousand years old, was adorned with geometric symbols which were placed…"
30 minutes ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Dearest Joanma, I deleted my other replies made in haste.  I'll try to say it more…"
54 minutes ago
Maaike Frese replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"I know that these ships are real and that our twinflames are in it and that I hope that we can work…"
1 hour ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'CHRISTMAS MESSAGE From Cmdr Val Thor - 2019' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Drekx, Amparo, Steve, Could someone tell me why this post was taken off the front page when it has…"
2 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Please forvibe the bad spelling of "technology"...it was not from ignorance but I've…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'George Soros Will Be ENDED By The Tide Of History - Karma Does Eventually Catch You Out, George..'
"Red George is coming under increasing scrutiny by the Lighted governments and intelligence…"
5 hours ago
Agarther commented on Agarther's status
"1:00 pm EST IG Horowitz Report - https://oversight.gov/reports"
7 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship