Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'Flames' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Yeshuwa ben Joseph explains meaning of Soul Mate to Mary Magdalene

Yeshuwa ben Joseph explains meaning of Soul Mate to Mary Magdalene https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X9eLLgCq24 Yeshuwa tells me that I am M…

Started by Dr. Angela Barnett

1 Sep 11, 2016
Reply by Michael

Let Us Rise In Love ~ One Sight, One Thought, One Voice, One God ~ One Love, One Truth

Dear sisters and brothers, I wanted to refresh a renewed perspective on one of my old videos. Please let the significance of the rising sun…

Started by Divine Willpower

6 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Acute Observer

Twin Flames Sacred Geometry & Our Temporal/Spiritual Magnetic Alignment

Hello my lovely and beautiful friends; sisters and brothers. Archangel Metatron is now growing in unison with each worldly incarnation of A…

6 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by Divine Willpower

The Truth about Father/Mother God

The Truth about Father/Mother God. By Earth Allies David and Chellea   Through the light worker groups, The Prime Creator is very well kn…

Started by Chelle Lea

0 Dec 23, 2013

Saving The Lost Children - Guiding The Lost Souls To The Light

Most understand that the cabal had united in alliance against the light; the Annunaki, the Zetta Grays and the Orion Grays are all allying…

3 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Lux

FULL DISCLOSURE! ~ A Grand Conspiracy and WAR Within Heaven?!

Before I get to my article, I'd like to invite you all to share in this "Poetic Multidimensional Perception" that I had written in discernm…

14 Sep 1, 2013

Tears Of Forgiveness - Peace Through Inner Reflection & Acceptance Of ALL THAT YOU ARE

Last night, I found myself on one of those Draconian ships. I looked around and it was just awful. I see they have this world created there…

3 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Bruce D.

Archangel Metatron – The Future of Humanity – FULL DISCLOSURE PART 2

Hello dear brothers and sisters of the light, I am Archangel Metatron. I would like to talk about the Future of Humanity and the Divine Pl…

50 Jul 21, 2013

Ascension, Disclosure, First Contact - When You Become ALL THAT YOU ARE! And ALL THAT IS, is Known!

When Will I Ascend? ALL Humanity will ascend if they are actively choosing this path to remain here with Gaia. They are being lead along b…

85 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by MasterofLight

Living With Intent - Magnetic Resonance Radiant Healing of Humanity

I don't want to make a difference. I want to make ALL the difference. We have this power within us! The "TRUTH" is that no matter what is s…

9 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Feather Winger

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
"Mei-lan Maurits - Soul Code Transmissions ... Allow the sounds and frequency to carry you…"
45 minutes ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Connect With Angels'
"Mei-lan Maurits - Soul Code Transmissions ... Allow the sounds and frequency to carry you…"
47 minutes ago
Steve Hutchinson joined a group
Thumbnail

Connect With Angels

For all that have seen and work with Angels. Others that would love to know more. How does one…See More
47 minutes ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion IKEA Releases Free Design For Garden Sphere That Feeds a Neighborhood
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Pet Rock's discussion Robot priests more acceptable to Protestants than Catholics, says professor-CRAZY
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE ARCTURIAN GROUP via MARILYN RAFFAELE
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post ABUNDANCE - ARCHANGEL METATRON - part 2
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Karma's Helper's blog post Q & A with Pleiadian "KejRaj"
4 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship