Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'Federation' (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

According to Bashar-Ashtar Command is a Higher Level Consciousness - Not ET civilization

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX4Jpa-nDDQ&feature=related    I think this is interesting: The above link is Bashar on feeling guilt, b…

Started by Si

21 Dec 24, 2016
Reply by Daniel - Andromedan

Alpha Centaurians

Hi All, I'd like to share this post about contact with people of the Alpha Centauri star system and their current service on/around Earth a…

Started by Joanna

5 May 18, 2016
Reply by Joanna

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT from The Council of Great Holiness Ante-Creation: AUTHORIZE AUTONOMY to MANKIND and CHANGE the Role of Freemasons Society

The Council of Great Holiness Ante Creation informs:  Permanently wipe out the leadership system of Cabal from above; authorize autonomy to…

Started by Son Light Angel

4 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by Son Light Angel

is Ascension real? is Disclosure real? is The Event real? when is the Ascension / Disclosure / Event ? or, is it all just a wishful thinking / fantasy / dream / imagination only ?

is Ascension real? is Disclosure real? is The Event real? when is the Ascension / Disclosure / Event ? or, is it all just a wishful thinkin…

Started by niki wonoto

2 Jan 21, 2015
Reply by Ara

Twin Souls of Dark Rebellion (Past Life Retelling, Part 1)

So today, ladies and gentlemen (and Acute Observer), I bring to you a story from another alternate dimension of mine own creation. To be sp…

Started by Picaro

2 Sep 6, 2014
Reply by Picaro

URGENT, HELP !! is ascension real ? is starseed real ? is disclosure real ? even if yes, then what ???...

is ascension real ? is starseed real ? is disclosure real ? even if yes, then what ? at 32 years old now, and sadly still a loser & su…

Started by niki wonoto

20 Aug 31, 2014
Reply by Adalis Stargazing

In regards to the Galactic Federation and the Galactic Federation of Light

What I know about them: The Galactic Federation is entirely different from the Galactic Federation of Light. In regards to the Galactic Fed…

Started by Picaro

16 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by Gailene

ASHTAR COMMAND: The Galactic Federation of Light Warns Humanity!!!

ASHTAR COMMAND: The Galactic Federation of Light Warns Humanity!!! "This is the voice of Vrillon, a representative of the Ashtar Galactic…

Started by Arasinra

17 Aug 8, 2014

Sheldan Nidle 07/22/14 `During this year of jubilee all debts are to be forgiven`

Seldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 7 Etznab, 1 Vayeb, 10 Caban Selamat Balik! We come with many wonderfu…

Started by Onna

16 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by Malcolm

Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation - Feb 18th 2014

9 Kan, 7 Zac, 10 Caban   Selamat Jalwa! We return! A number of events are secretly happening. The cabal’s intent is to ignore u…

Started by Drekx Omega

5 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by Agarther

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Agarther liked amparo alvarez's blog post CMDR ASHIAN: THE QUEST OF THE AGES IS AT AN END. THESE ARE THE MOMENTS BEFORE THE SUMMIT IS REACHED
1 hour ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Update on Sheldan - Greetings from Galactic Heart . . .'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Insurrection" -- May 19, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
2 hours ago
Jason commented on the blog post 'CMDR ASHIAN: THE QUEST OF THE AGES IS AT AN END. THESE ARE THE MOMENTS BEFORE THE SUMMIT IS REACHED'
"Wow powerful message, I actually understood it better than any other moment of time. "
3 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post YESHUA: CRYSTALLINE NOVA GAIA through GALAXYGIRL
3 hours ago
Healing Today posted a status
"Reiki classes in Palm Beach area for all levels on June 29-30, 2019 http://healingtoday.com/classes.ch.htm"
18 hours ago
Healing Today updated an event
Thumbnail

Reiki classes in several Texas locations at Texas

July 13, 2019 to July 14, 2019
Reiki classes in several Texas locations Reiki is a natural healing modality and easy to lean.…See More
18 hours ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post YESHUA: CRYSTALLINE NOVA GAIA through GALAXYGIRL
18 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship