Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'Federation' (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

According to Bashar-Ashtar Command is a Higher Level Consciousness - Not ET civilization

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX4Jpa-nDDQ&feature=related    I think this is interesting: The above link is Bashar on feeling guilt, b…

Started by Si

21 Dec 24, 2016
Reply by Daniel - Andromedan

Alpha Centaurians

Hi All, I'd like to share this post about contact with people of the Alpha Centauri star system and their current service on/around Earth a…

Started by Joanna

5 May 18, 2016
Reply by Joanna

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT from The Council of Great Holiness Ante-Creation: AUTHORIZE AUTONOMY to MANKIND and CHANGE the Role of Freemasons Society

The Council of Great Holiness Ante Creation informs:  Permanently wipe out the leadership system of Cabal from above; authorize autonomy to…

Started by Son Light Angel

4 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by Son Light Angel

is Ascension real? is Disclosure real? is The Event real? when is the Ascension / Disclosure / Event ? or, is it all just a wishful thinking / fantasy / dream / imagination only ?

is Ascension real? is Disclosure real? is The Event real? when is the Ascension / Disclosure / Event ? or, is it all just a wishful thinkin…

Started by niki wonoto

2 Jan 21, 2015
Reply by Ara

Twin Souls of Dark Rebellion (Past Life Retelling, Part 1)

So today, ladies and gentlemen (and Acute Observer), I bring to you a story from another alternate dimension of mine own creation. To be sp…

Started by Picaro

2 Sep 6, 2014
Reply by Picaro

URGENT, HELP !! is ascension real ? is starseed real ? is disclosure real ? even if yes, then what ???...

is ascension real ? is starseed real ? is disclosure real ? even if yes, then what ? at 32 years old now, and sadly still a loser & su…

Started by niki wonoto

20 Aug 31, 2014
Reply by Adalis Stargazing

In regards to the Galactic Federation and the Galactic Federation of Light

What I know about them: The Galactic Federation is entirely different from the Galactic Federation of Light. In regards to the Galactic Fed…

Started by Picaro

16 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by Gailene

ASHTAR COMMAND: The Galactic Federation of Light Warns Humanity!!!

ASHTAR COMMAND: The Galactic Federation of Light Warns Humanity!!! "This is the voice of Vrillon, a representative of the Ashtar Galactic…

Started by Arasinra

17 Aug 8, 2014

Sheldan Nidle 07/22/14 `During this year of jubilee all debts are to be forgiven`

Seldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 7 Etznab, 1 Vayeb, 10 Caban Selamat Balik! We come with many wonderfu…

Started by Onna

16 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by Malcolm

Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation - Feb 18th 2014

9 Kan, 7 Zac, 10 Caban   Selamat Jalwa! We return! A number of events are secretly happening. The cabal’s intent is to ignore u…

Started by Drekx Omega

5 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by Agarther

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post UPDATE FROM ARCHANGEL MICHAEL- LOVE OVERSHADOWS THE DARKNESS
2 hours ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post SAUL via JOHN SMALLMAN: "YOU FIND PEACE AND SELF-ACCEPTANCE AS THE LOVE THAT YOU ARE ARISES INTO YOUR AWARENESS"
3 hours ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post JESUS via JOHN SMALLMAN: LIFE IS MEANT TO BE ENJOYABLE FOR ALL, AND IT CAN BE
3 hours ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'New Zealand Mosque Attack Shooter Admits It Was A False Flag To Create Division And Civil War'
"thanks Malcolm I saw some of it-complete psychopath-some odf the music he plays is Serbian national…"
3 hours ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'Beto O'Rourke-Read His Thoughts on Gov and A Fictional Story'
"lol-another scewball -that's all we need-MSM won't expose him or cortez who so far has…"
3 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
6 hours ago
Joanna commented on the group 'Ashtar Command Meditation Temple'
"Hello sweet peeps, we have a March Equinox Diamond Light Meditation at the link below, for anyone…"
7 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
"Profound Forgiveness - A Gift Of Divine Grace By Patricia Cota-Robles Patricia Cota-Robles…"
8 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship