Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'ETs' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Love, Power, and Galactic Contact

It feels timely to revisit methods of contacting star family/ETs, and why it is vital to have a clear, steady inner heart connection as the…

Started by Joanna

7 May 29, 2016
Reply by Joanna

Alpha Centaurians

Hi All, I'd like to share this post about contact with people of the Alpha Centauri star system and their current service on/around Earth a…

Started by Joanna

5 May 18, 2016
Reply by Joanna

ECETI Australia & upcoming James Gilliland visit.

For folks on the eastern side of Australia, or who will be visiting there in January-February 2016, I see James Gilliland will be holding w…

Started by Joanna

0 Dec 12, 2015

Plejarens Provide ET Sentient Species Data - Srut Ptaah Endorsed and Listed

Dear friends, It has been accurately stated, by our associates within the Plejaren Federation, that for the purposes of clarity, they ha…

Started by Drekx Omega

31 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by Hellen

I believe in ETs, but I never have never actualy met one, or seen one of their ships! why not?

I know that there are some ETs here! And I would like to discus this! Thankyou! My name here is EagleBear1957 but you can call me Charlie!

Started by EagleBear1959

22 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by UniverseMother3

Visiting Altairian Scoutship Photographed in Snowy Siberia - Technology Notes To Be Made

Dratzo,   In contrast to Sirian scoutship landing procedures, these photos of an Altairian scoutship, taken in Siberia, show that they wil…

Started by Drekx Omega

54 Jul 25, 2015
Reply by Drekx Omega

UFOs with Brian O'Leary - Very interesting and short

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO0T05kQkbs

Started by Athena

0 Apr 19, 2015

Visual Confirmation of A Craft on the Moon?

I was perusing some sites on line and found an article about the U.S. government tracking several objects that were moving in a linear…

Started by nighteyes

15 Jan 25, 2014
Reply by Marique

New Disclosure petition

Hi All, I've started a new petition for Disclosure through Avaaz. If you would like to sign it, the link is below. All shares greatly appre…

Started by Joanna

4 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Joanna

GENETICISTS FROM NIBIRU MADE CENTAURS, MINOTARS, CHIMERAS, MERMAIDS, CYCLOPS, GRIFFINS & US–Web Radio, Article, Pix

GENETICISTS FROM NIBIRU MADE CENTAURS, MINOTARS, CHIMERAS, MERMAIDS, CYCLOPS, GRIFFINS & US–Web Radio, Article, Pixby Sasha Lessin, Ph.…

Started by Sasha Alex Lessin, Ph.D.

0 Sep 11, 2013

RSS

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship