Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'ET's' (3)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Inelia Benz on Veritas Radio | Alien Hybrids, DNA and The Great Shift | Segment 1 of 2

Another good one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WApR8CypJfk I Love You All     http:              Lori Scott…

Started by Lori Scott Kaiser

6 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Lori Scott Kaiser

Crops circle meanings?

Hi guys was just pondering about crop circles and if anyone knew the meanings of certain ones. Here's one i particularly like. Was thinking…

Started by Juleswazza

2 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by Juleswazza

Beloved Mighty I AM Presence!

Greetings of such Cosmic Light Substance! There has been NO being that has EVER Ascended into 5th Dimension without the use and actualizat…

Started by Dimitri

9 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by CoMdr * LightSpeed *

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

David Claros Paredes posted a blog post

AA SAMAEL: PISTIS SOPHIA UNVEILED-CHAPTER-62

Chapter 62 The…See More
1 hour ago
Agarther posted a discussion

Cmdr Ashian - Each lightworker has an invisible team - Jennifer Crokaert

Jennifer: Ashian, what do you have to say at these times?Ashian: My dearest Jennifer and those who…See More
4 hours ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post MILITARY BUNKERS BEING TAKEN DOWN, CHILDREN BEING LIBERATED...
6 hours ago
Richard Levison liked James McConnell's discussion Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna -  THIS IS THE TIME OF THE BIBLICAL PROPHESIES COMING TRUE BUT NOT THE DESTRUCTION BUT THE CONSTRUCTION. Via James McConnell
9 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Sir James Gilliland..Pleiadian Message Time Lines Covid-19 And 5G ..W/Video...HIGHLY RECOMMEND
9 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post DIVINE MOTHER: ~ I do not call it “virus”, I call it “THE PAUSE”
9 hours ago
Andronover replied to the discussion 'WORLDS BIGGEST FALSE FLAG ...THERE IS NO VIRUS . ...ITS A FALSE FLAG AND MORE TO COME By PLEIADIAN EXTRATERRESTRIAL CONTACT .. HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"Thank you for this video Krishna. What a wise lady , and what a lightwarrior!. Trust the plan ,…"
10 hours ago
Andronover replied to the discussion 'WORLDS BIGGEST FALSE FLAG ...THERE IS NO VIRUS . ...ITS A FALSE FLAG AND MORE TO COME By PLEIADIAN EXTRATERRESTRIAL CONTACT .. HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
11 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship