Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'Dreams' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Yet Another Dream of Living on Another Planet...

About once a month, I have a dream of living in this alternate universe.  I am desperately trying to understand why, as these dreams are tr…

Started by LadyAine

4 Oct 27, 2015
Reply by Pet Rock

The Different Dimension Filled with Vampires

Ah so last night I actually had an interesting dream, normally when I sleep my mind naturally astral projects in some way so a dream every…

Started by Picaro

21 Sep 25, 2014
Reply by turtles

Somnium

The music on this album was composed to influence the dreams and pre-REM hypnogogic visions of the listener. For this purpose it is suggest…

Started by Esoteric Emissary

0 Nov 2, 2012

Color Green in peoples clothes in 3 of my dreams, anyone likes to explain :-)

I have been working on my self for many many years. Lately however (last 6 months) I have grown and developed my intuition as never before.…

Started by Ingie

10 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by SuperDave

The Revelation Pt. 1 (PLEASE READ)

My friends, for i know its been so long. I want to grant you Love for your time well spent wondering and dreaming of a World soon to be "di…

Started by Martyn Redd

0 May 27, 2012

Galactic Federation Of Light "High Council Of Orion"-- 15th September 2011 (Part 2: Nightly Dreams Creates Our Reality)

Welcome beloveds, it is our honour to communicate with and support ALL at this time. Many are falling into illusion…

Started by Elijah

1 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Gailene

Galactic Federation Of Light "The Pleiadian High Council"-- 15th September 2011 (Everything in Creation is Energy"

We see you all making such great strides in your development, and we can only smile. It has been wonderful to watch y…

Started by Elijah

2 Sep 18, 2011

Time To Understand Your Dreams

Learn to remember your dreams. Learn to analyze their meaning. Same as you would your crop circles, study your dreams. Understand the conne…

Started by Martyn Redd

4 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Cedric

What do you make of this

On the morning of May 8th, after not sleeping for several days after being quite sick, I had the strangest experience between 5:10 Am (last…

Started by Leo

2 May 31, 2010
Reply by Butterfly

RSS

Featured

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship