Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'Creator' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is there Time? BBBBBBBBBBrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnngggggggg! -- the alarm is sounding! Time to wake up...because there is no *time* except NOW. Ashtar Speaks! Time Acceleration, Time Non-Existence

Is there Time? BBBBBBBBBBrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnngggggggg! -- the alarm is sounding! Time to wake up...because there is no *time* except NOW. Ash…

Started by J'Tariah En Ra El

0 Aug 1, 2012

Michael's Legions - How To Pull Your Sword (of Light) +

Michael's Legions "How To Pull Your Sword (of Light)" +  Project: Eagle Triad + Ascension LessonsIf you are ready, and SERIOUS, about 'walk…

2 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by Frenzy44

Ashtar's Ascension Meditation NOW 7/24-8/6 + Ashtar Interview + Ascension Lessons + Purpose + Mission = YOUR MISSION

Now is the time to begin your Ground Crew Ascension Mission. www.ashtarstrinity.sanandaseagles.com Join *Project: Eagle Triad* by writing…

3 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Sweet Dreams

**You Will ASCEND With Your Soul Group!** = Begin Your Mission with Your Galactic Family Now + Ascension Lessons

**You Will ASCEND With Your Soul Group!**  = Begin Your Mission with Your Galactic Family Now + Ascension Lessons (channeled transmission…

7 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by forestgirl

Join Sananda's Eagles --- Begin Service to the Creator In Order to Ascend!

Begin Service to the Creator In Order to Ascend! www.sanandaseagles.com Start Your Starseed or Lightworker Mission today by contacting j…

1 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Sweet Dreams

rapid Change and fluidity

It is now Jan 30th, I sit on my couch, as James Cameron's AVATAR plays on my TV, just a few inches away from my significant others sleeping…

Started by Anasthun

1 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by RedLoner

To Anyone, But Especially to my fellow Light Warriors

Oh how I have missed you all, greatly...we have all felt great sorrow, betrayal, abandonment, anger...but it is not something to hold onto,…

Started by Anasthun

4 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by STAR*

Ascension = Allowing + Mastering Ego + Becoming Community x ( Now Recruiting Starseeds, Lightworkers, Shaman/s, Earth Angels )

If you are ready, and SERIOUS, about 'walking the talk' and working your Mission by being of service to our Creator, the Earth, and mankind…

1 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Solarkid

TODAY

READ & WEEP my friends, READ & WEEP.....   http://www.planetization.org/index.htm   Not tears of sorrow, but tears of joy..... for…

Started by The Golden Child

8 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by marianinia

Prayers for Hawaii

I ask all who read this request, regardless of when that happens, to please take a few moments and send your Light to Hawaii and Chile.    …

Started by Holly Hill

0 Feb 27, 2010

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Agarther commented on Agarther's status
"just in time for my birthday. LOL"
1 hour ago
Agarther posted a status
"Dow plunges 1000 points on Friday as the worst week since the financial crisis continues. The Dow is down more than 4,000 points this week."
1 hour ago
Pet Rock posted a discussion
2 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post IT IS TIME TO MERGE WITH THE ALL KNOWING OZ WITHIN
8 hours ago
Coralie posted a blog post

Earth Star Breath of Life Live International Tele-Activation

Saturday February 29,  2020  9:00 AM  (Pacific Time) $25 Within all of us exist amazing natural…See More
9 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
13 hours ago
Valana liked amparo alvarez's blog post YOU ARE WORTHY OF INSTANT GRATIFICATION channeled through BRENDA HOFFMAN
15 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted a blog post

YOU ARE WORTHY OF INSTANT GRATIFICATION channeled through BRENDA HOFFMAN

You’re Worthy of Instant GratificationFebruary 24, 2020…See More
16 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship