Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'Creator' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GOD is Satan (Mother Shipton and other Prophecies)

Worthless is the God who creates evil. Worthless is the God who will not fight evil. Worthless is the God who destroys the world because of…

Started by Esoteric Emissary

2 Nov 21, 2016
Reply by Roaring Lovely

STARSEEDS, FOCUS LOVE INTO GAIA! Portal Space Craft Extraterrestrial Star Family Meditation by Ashtar + Letting Your Light Shine as well as The Unawakened by Sananda + Compassion by Sanat Kumara + ASC

STARSEEDS, FOCUS LOVE INTO GAIA! Portal Space Craft Extraterrestrial Star Family Meditation by Ashtar + Letting Your Light Shine as well as…

Started by J'Tariah En Ra El

13 Jun 29, 2015
Reply by J'Tariah En Ra El

SOLSTICE STARGATE ASCENSION! 11:11! Solstice Space Craft Wormhole Star-gate Meditation by Lord Ashtar!!! + Ashtar and the Ashtar Command -- An Introduction by Archangel Michael + Who is Ashtar?

SOLSTICE STARGATE ASCENSION! 11:11! Solstice Space Craft Wormhole Star-gate Meditation by Lord Ashtar!!! + Ashtar and the Ashtar Command -…

4 Jun 21, 2015
Reply by J'Tariah En Ra El

SANANDA'S SPECIFIC STRATEGIES: Ascension Time is NOW, Keys to Ascending, Mastering the Ego, Allowing, Joining with Others to Achieve the Higher Realms

SANANDA'S SPECIFIC STRATEGIES: Ascension Time is NOW, Keys to Ascending, Mastering the Ego, Allowing,  Joining with Others to Achieve th…

3 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by conscious pi

ASCENSION TO 5D, 6D, 7D! (Starseed Graphics!) Solar Eclipse & Stargate Meditation by Ashtar + Time to Get Serious by Ashtar + Staying Out of Fear by Sananda

Solar Eclipse & Stargate Meditation by Ashtar + Time to Get Serious by Ashtar + Staying Out of Fear by Sananda Solar Eclipse &…

12 Apr 23, 2015
Reply by Dr. SohiniBen Shukla

PROGRAMS FOR GREAT HOLINESS SOCIETY’S MEMBERS

I- After joining Great Holiness Society, becoming members, please stay connected with each other through Internet, then take action togeth…

Started by Son Light Angel

0 Apr 22, 2015

Daily quick fix: loving light, gratitude and abundance :)

The mass-consciousness is grateful,  singing songs of gratitude, for the power of Love and the Source of Love. Can you hear it? Tune up to…

Started by Moanna

0 Feb 23, 2015

GREAT HOLINESS SOCIETY: MISSION

Spiritual Hierarchy descends to The Earth build Globally Great Holiness (Great Holiness Society) which is the set of all Advanced Origin…

Started by Son Light Angel

0 Dec 15, 2014

Rebellion of Lucifer Ascension vs Awakening

Please, people, read this, just please. Then you can call me whatever you want. But please, just take a moment and read this. I know it mig…

Started by Suiris

37 Oct 3, 2014
Reply by Gailene

Divine Truth! *Getting God's Attention* by Sananda as well as *Ashtar's Trinity: Mission and Purpose* in English, Chinese, Korean, and Thai

Divine Truth! *Getting God's Attention* by Sananda as well as *Ashtar's Trinity: Mission and Purpose* in English, Chinese, Korean, and Thai…

11 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by Dr. SohiniBen Shukla

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Alan posted a status
"To give help in any way possible"
2 hours ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL - NEW MOON JAN. 24, WISH GRANTOR- FREEDOM_'
"Thank you kingjeff for the beautiful warm picture of rainbows @ the shoreline in the Orkney Islands…"
2 hours ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL - NEW MOON JAN. 24, WISH GRANTOR- FREEDOM_'
"Thank you Amp, for this enlightenment booster from AAM which has meaningful unending useful…"
2 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post ARCHANGEL MICHAEL - NEW MOON JAN. 24, WISH GRANTOR- FREEDOM_
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Red Cross Under Pressure For Withholding Two-Thirds Of Bushfire Donations... OUTRAGEOUS TO SAY THE LEAST'
"Red cross owned by World Health Organization...well they sure are making healthy profit for…"
3 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'Mainstream Media Executives Shamed By Donald Trump For Their Brainwashing Lies'
"The Annunaki were a group of Pleiadian renegades, who "came down from heaven to earth" to…"
4 hours ago
Valana (Patti) commented on the blog post 'Mainstream Media Executives Shamed By Donald Trump For Their Brainwashing Lies'
"I do not know if the UPC was involved in Galactic business as I would not have been involved so I…"
5 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship