Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'Councils' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Lt Col Gonzales SSP Council Delegation Briefings Part 2

The Lt. Col. Gonzales SSP Council Delegation Briefings Part 2 by Corey/GoodETxSG  13 Jul 2015 : 08:33   cabal     Misc Super Federation C…

Started by Evolved

1 Jul 15, 2015
Reply by Evolved

Saan and the Arcturian Councils: Understand the Power and Potency of your Light

-Channeled through Wes Annac- You’re coming to find greater and expanded individual and collective understandings about yourselves and th…

Started by Wes Annac

0 Sep 10, 2013

Saving The Lost Children - Guiding The Lost Souls To The Light

Most understand that the cabal had united in alliance against the light; the Annunaki, the Zetta Grays and the Orion Grays are all allying…

Started by Divine Willpower

3 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Lux

FULL DISCLOSURE! ~ A Grand Conspiracy and WAR Within Heaven?!

Before I get to my article, I'd like to invite you all to share in this "Poetic Multidimensional Perception" that I had written in discernm…

14 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by Divine Willpower

Tears Of Forgiveness - Peace Through Inner Reflection & Acceptance Of ALL THAT YOU ARE

Last night, I found myself on one of those Draconian ships. I looked around and it was just awful. I see they have this world created there…

3 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Bruce D.

Archangel Metatron – The Future of Humanity – FULL DISCLOSURE PART 2

Hello dear brothers and sisters of the light, I am Archangel Metatron. I would like to talk about the Future of Humanity and the Divine Pl…

50 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by Divine Willpower

Ascension, Disclosure, First Contact - When You Become ALL THAT YOU ARE! And ALL THAT IS, is Known!

When Will I Ascend? ALL Humanity will ascend if they are actively choosing this path to remain here with Gaia. They are being lead along b…

85 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by MasterofLight

Living With Intent - Magnetic Resonance Radiant Healing of Humanity

I don't want to make a difference. I want to make ALL the difference. We have this power within us! The "TRUTH" is that no matter what is s…

9 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Feather Winger

Message from The Star Councils of Light, 11 August 2012, through Amuna Ra… “We need the assistance of all Lightworkers… We need your unconditional trust as well as your unconditional love”

Posted By Kauilapele This piece came in just now, sent to me from Maria Luisa Vasconcellos (Mike Quinsey’s co-worker of SaLuSa and Light).…

Started by Renan

34 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Lady-C

Galactic Federation Of Light Galactic Councils March 19 2012

Message from the Galactic Councils for 19th march  19 March 2012 - 12:09pm |  onecalledk Channeler:  Karen Doonan Greetings, we are…

Started by Arasinra

1 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Cortex

RSS

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship