Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'Aura' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Human Aura Geometry

So from Here we journey into the Human Aura, and how calculating sacred geometry/number is once again used to chart such ideals for us. Her…

Started by Kelly Lightchalice

0 Jul 16, 2015

Step by step - Auric activation and balancing

This excersise will take you through a step by step balance of the auric and chakral energy, it actually is the best way to lay down your e…

Started by Anush

3 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Kelly Lightchalice

2013 and Beyond, ASCENSION, DNA ACTIVATION, KUNDALINI AWAKENING

Greetings, Allow me to introduce myself, My name is David Garza. I am a Professional DNA facilitator/ Health Consultant and Spiritual A…

Started by zrokotg

4 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by zrokotg

Synchromusicology, Chromotherapy, Synesthesia, and the Aural Current of Electric Audiomancy

Started by Esoteric Emissary

0 Oct 25, 2012

Raw organic foods have stronger 'energy field' than cooked or pasteurized conventional foods

Thursday, October 06, 2011 by: Ethan A. Huff (NaturalNews) Food is food, some might claim, and it does not really matter whether or not it…

Started by Drome

2 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by slaithe

Orgone/Life-Force Energy: One Of Humanity’s Greatest Discoveries & Supreme Power (Part 2)

I thought I do a forum on Orgone/Life-force/Chi energy, so as to better help lightworkers or anybody out there wanting…

Started by Elijah

7 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by Ann

Green Aura color...What is the meaning?

I have noticed the past couple of days when my eyes are closed I have been seeing a lot of green. Last night I concentrated on this and saw…

Started by Peggy

17 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Eagle

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post MIKE QUINSEY'S HIGHER SELF MESSAGE -
16 minutes ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
18 minutes ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion The Most Powerful Mysterious Secret Society Of Planet Earth And The Nine Unknown Men Of Ashoka...HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND
25 minutes ago
Hellen liked Krishna Kalki's discussion The Most Powerful Mysterious Secret Society Of Planet Earth And The Nine Unknown Men Of Ashoka...HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND
31 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'The Most Powerful Mysterious Secret Society Of Planet Earth And The Nine Unknown Men Of Ashoka...HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"There secret nine men will play a major roll to save the humanity and boost in the golden age plus…"
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'The Most Powerful Mysterious Secret Society Of Planet Earth And The Nine Unknown Men Of Ashoka...HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"I know the misterious nine men but I am not allowed to tell as they will reveal themselves at the…"
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'The Most Powerful Mysterious Secret Society Of Planet Earth And The Nine Unknown Men Of Ashoka...HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"Ok forget all other societies..forget all other organizations...forget the new world order by the…"
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
5 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship