Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'Atlantis' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The English Language is Egyptian

English is a pictographic language based on Egyptian religious symbols. GOD = 7+15+4=26 letters. English is therefore the word of God, but…

Started by Esoteric Emissary

0 Jun 2, 2014

500+ Unique Alien Skulls, Fossils from over 500 different alien races.

http://aliensofatlantis.com/

0 Mar 23, 2014

Dragonball Z - Illuminati Secrets. Grey Aliens, Reptillians, Pleaides, Nibiru, the Bible, Secrets of Satan

And much more. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q3F_perW3s

0 Mar 18, 2014

Atlantis is rebirthed to assist in this New Age of Spiritual Technological Integration of Love and Purity.

Let it be known if you are Aquarian your systems are working in full capacity with the Atlantean Lords of Light in the Healing Realms of th…

Started by Esshna

18 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Esshna

Action, Acceleration, Ascension

Hello Everyone! I have not been posted anything on this website in months, To be blunt as to the reason why? Everything is in chaos between…

Started by Anasthun

2 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Anasthun

2012 - You're stuck in a Cube, You're Incubating!

DNA through blackholes, reptillians, ancient stargates on Earth and Mars that align with Pleiades, Lemuria 800,000 BC, Time Travel, Pyramid…

2 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Esoteric Emissary

Who Are The Blue-Skinned Gods.....??

Dear Lightbearers, In response to some questions on another forum I have decided to create this summary discussion, to usefully clarify s…

Started by Drekx Omega

109 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Drekx Omega

PRINCESS KAORU NAKAMARU of Japan - Galactic Federation of Light / Ashtar Galactic Command / Inner Earth - Agartha gives a profound message for Humanity for 2012!

An absolute MUST SEE about 2012!!! MAJOR announcement concerning coming events in December 2012!!! This is taken from the Pyth…

Started by Indigolady

2 May 9, 2012

Things you remember from past Lives?

I have lots of "feelings" and "signs" from past lives.   I kinda remember:  A place surrounded by water, the ocean and lost of powerful…

Started by lotus f

4 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by goldstar

Oil Spill done on purpose to hide Atlantis Rising speculates some.....

I ran across this quirky information while reading online.  I just had to share it with you to see what you think about this supposition...…

Started by Marique

6 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Tom

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

amparo alvarez posted blog posts
49 minutes ago
AshtarCommandTribe [Admin] posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Roberto Durante commented on the blog post 'TRUMP ACTIVATES NATIONAL GUARD IN CALIFORNIA, NEW YORK AND WASHINGTON...(LEFT/ ELITE STRONGHOLD STATES))/'
"this is the true reason"
3 hours ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post TRUMP ACTIVATES NATIONAL GUARD IN CALIFORNIA, NEW YORK AND WASHINGTON...(LEFT/ ELITE STRONGHOLD STATES))/
3 hours ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post MAGENTA PIXIE - GLOBAL ENERGY UPDATE (Timeline War, Covid-19 Narrative, Attempted Planetary Takeover)
3 hours ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post MATT KAHN - "ANCHORS OF LIGHT AND PILLARS OF GRACE" VIDEO INCLUDED
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post 'DUMBS for Dummies;Down the Rabbit h***& through the Maze.: part 2;10 Days of Darkness'
"In the last paragraph I forget to mention that 3 to10 days of a black out,starting 4-1 20 there…"
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
3 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship