Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'Atlantis' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Return of Lemuria and the Flood of Noah

The Flood was when Lemuria Sank. Mother Shipton Prophecies are the REAL DEAL. Lemuria will rise from the Ocean, as it does in Secret of Man…

Started by Esoteric Emissary

0 Nov 27, 2016

Super Mario Thoth Brothers

Im trying to rebuild my youtube channel, going to be uploading a lot of videos in the next 30 days. This is about Esoteric symbolism in Mar…

0 Feb 21, 2016

(1016) As Above So Below (2016)

1000 Years of Fabricated History during the Roman church age. Happy New Years, but it isn't 2016. The church reigned with Christ for 1000 y…

0 Jan 1, 2016

Noah's Flood and Lemuria - Legend of Zelda Illuminati Symbolism

The flood story concerns the land of Lemuria / MU and the 7 headed serpent who creates the world in 7 days. It is revealed in Legend of Zel…

1 Oct 18, 2015
Reply by Adalis Stargazing

SECRET ORDERS go this far back to Atlantis

SECRET ORDERS go this far back to Atlantis. On this beautiful island formed foreign breeds a beautiful civilization. Everyone had t…

Started by In Betwena

1 Feb 8, 2015
Reply by Pet Rock

America - Reincarnation of Egypt. Great Pyramids of Arizona. The Second Exodus

The time has come to reveal how America is Egypt. Hopi Blue Star Prophecy and the Second Exodus. Sacred Sedona and 2 great Positive and Neg…

2 Jan 10, 2015
Reply by Esoteric Emissary

Break the Ring of Bondage ~ Gaia Consciousness 2015

Break the ring of bondage.... Hello readers I would like for you all to open your hearts and take a little journey with me regardin…

Started by Crystal Heart

1 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by Crystal Heart

My Wife can be from the Inner Earth?

I pretty much lurk on this site to understand how there are some aliens which help and some that harm.  I noticed that Jesus Christ is disc…

Started by EltonJ

4 Sep 2, 2014
Reply by Starlight1981

Secrets of THE Thoth Hermes Enoch thrice born Last of the Jedi

Star Wars happened in the past. Thoth / Enoch and the ancient Jedai priests, Pyramids, Aliens, etc. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZxjV0r

3 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by Orion Jedi

The English Language is Egyptian

English is a pictographic language based on Egyptian religious symbols. GOD = 7+15+4=26 letters. English is therefore the word of God, but…

0 Jun 2, 2014

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'The Most Powerful Mysterious Secret Society Of Planet Earth And The Nine Unknown Men Of Ashoka...HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"There secret nine men will play a major roll to save the humanity and boost in the golden age plus…"
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'The Most Powerful Mysterious Secret Society Of Planet Earth And The Nine Unknown Men Of Ashoka...HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"I know the misterious nine men but I am not allowed to tell as they will reveal themselves at the…"
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'The Most Powerful Mysterious Secret Society Of Planet Earth And The Nine Unknown Men Of Ashoka...HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"Ok forget all other societies..forget all other organizations...forget the new world order by the…"
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
2 hours ago
Valana (Patti) posted a status
"Eagle's Haven working hard at it."
6 hours ago
Agarther posted a status
"8kun.net (8chan replacement) is now allowing Board Owners to set up their boards. Presumably the public opening is imminent"
9 hours ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post SGT REPORT: IS CALIFORNIA UNDER ATTACK AGAIN?
9 hours ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post SHELDAN NIDLE: THE GFOL STARFLEET AND ITS DEPLOYMENT - 2/8
9 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship