Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'Arcturians' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Beautiful lightships photographed by Rob&Shelley Hartland

Hi lovely folks, the video below shows a sequence of photos of two vivid lightships taken by my close friends and neighbours, of a few stre…

Started by Joanna

0 Apr 15

Spiralling In from the RNA World

Dear friends, Let's look at DNA and RNA, how they relate to the ‘green’ life energy, the connection and intertwining of masculine and femin…

Started by Joanna

0 Mar 21, 2015

Question about Recent messages

Hello :) So lately I've had some messages from the Arcturians. They called me a "True Galactic Warrior", I'm not sure exactly what that mea…

Started by Mara Tree

5 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Samual Immanuel

The Pleiadians and the Arcturians: Your Evolution is Physical and Spiritual

-Channeled through Wes Annac- With Love and appreciation for the continual efforts of the awakening public in helping your Earth to ascend…

Started by Wes Annac

3 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by Valientelover

From Leo to Aquarius, an Important Precessional Half-cycle Time Marker

Dear Starseeds, I would like to clarify some esoteric facts that surround the important Age of Leo precessional time marker, which curre…

Started by Drekx Omega

221 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Solaris

The Arcturians: Integrating the Higher Light in May

MESSAGE FROM THE ARCTURIANS   Dear Ascending Ones, May is an important month this year, much as every month is important in this year…

Started by Drome

8 May 6, 2012
Reply by Marianne

Awareness

Hello again My Friends :) Through the last few months I have been putting the word out, here and there, that we have celestial beings on o…

Started by Anasthun

3 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by marianinia

The Acturians on the Mechanics of Channelling

Received and Presented by       Dearly Beloveds, We are the Arcturians. This is the third time we have spoken through…

Started by Krishna Kalki

2 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by RealightElly

The Arcturian's Update on Ascension at the Stargate 11.11.11

The Arcturian's Update on Ascension at the Stargate 11.11.11 by Suzan Caroll, October 21, 2011, Copyright 2011 multidimensions.com  , Dear…

Started by Commodore Heru Paule LeBreton

1 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Jason

The Arcturians: Onboard the Athena - Preparing for Ascension

Arcturian Corridor, Preparing for Ascension Life on the Starship   INTRODUCTION In the mid-1990’s I had my first experience of merging wit…

Started by Drome

3 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Elijah

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Roberto Durante commented on the blog post 'THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA IN AUSTRALIA IS THE SIDE OF THE PEOPLE...AMAZING!!!!'
"great and I share it on all my social media"
19 minutes ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA IN AUSTRALIA IS THE SIDE OF THE PEOPLE...AMAZING!!!!
19 minutes ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Jennifer Whittington posted a blog post

Dimension Jumping: A Manifestation Technique

Dimension Jumping: A Manifestation TechniqueEver wanted to change something in your life? Wealth,…See More
9 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
15 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'All Sports to Be Carried Out In Sportsman Spirit .. No Body Allowed To Bring Any Other Propaganda Into Sports ...Like Lewis Hamilton Is Doing Without Knowing The Truth'
"There should be a strict policy to ban anyone who is bringing propaganda into sports ...e.g. Motor…"
21 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
yesterday
Pet Rock posted a discussion
yesterday

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship