Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged '370' (2)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Malaysian Flight MH370 Was Diverted to Isolated US Base At Diego Garcia For Quarantine

Dear friends,   They should call off the plane search now, but will continue it, no doubts, as a cover for what really happened..   Af…

Started by Drekx Omega

42 Feb 16, 2016
Reply by Drekx Omega

Are the missing Malaysian 370's passengers re-located to another planet or incarcerated by US military in Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean?

Which version do you believe?  Matthew Ward on 20 March and 2nd April? 20th March  http://www.galacticchannelings.com/english/matthew20-03-

Started by Yessica

1 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Malcolm

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'CAFE X...The World's Most Advanced System For Artisanal Coffee, Tea And More ...ROBETIC COFFEE BARS'
"Very good .. hygenic standard is maintained whereas in human serving coffee bars like Starbucks I…"
7 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
11 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'ZERO-WASTE JUICING MACHINE USES 3D PRINTER TO MAKE CUPS FROM ORANGE PEELS..Real Cool Juicer'
"Like this orange juicer machine other fruit machines could be created...like pear, melon, lemon.…"
32 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'No Need To Wear Animal Leather.. ECO-FRIENDLY LEATHER ALTERNATIVE BASED ON NOPAL CACTUS...plus..Woman creates "pineapple leather a vegan alternative'
"No one should be wearing animal skin ...the karma of killing the animal for its skin is heavy…"
1 hour ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'CHRISTMAS MESSAGE From Cmdr Val Thor - 2019' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Dear Amparo, I was trying to delete my message with the negative prediction and I am afraid I…"
2 hours ago
Valana (Patti) added 2 discussions to the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
3 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson replied to the discussion 'Pre 12-12-12 Pink Diamond Light Meditation By Joanna' in the group Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension
"And thank you for sharing your beautiful meditation Joanna. Infinite Blessings With Divine Energies…"
5 hours ago
Joanna replied to the discussion 'Pre 12-12-12 Pink Diamond Light Meditation By Joanna' in the group Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension
"Thanks for posting, Steve. The energies that have come through today have been very beautiful.…"
7 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship