Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

DRACO's Discussions (850)

Discussions Replied To (748) Replies Latest Activity

"Not that I am a huge fan of the monarch, the crowns of Scotland and England have bee…"

DRACO replied Feb 2, 2015 to God Save the Queen, The Fascist Regime

78 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by Luke Skywalker

"OK, thanks for all your help and information John, it is very much appreciated."

DRACO replied Dec 29, 2014 to Twin Flames/ Twin Souls

8 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by DRACO

"Thanks for that John L... so you have actually met your twin but are not together? I…"

DRACO replied Dec 25, 2014 to Twin Flames/ Twin Souls

8 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by DRACO

"Thanks Gailene, very much appreciated! "

DRACO replied Dec 25, 2014 to Twin Flames/ Twin Souls

8 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by DRACO

"Thanks for posting this!"

DRACO replied Oct 19, 2014 to 500 Trillion Dollar Family! Heads Of the Illuminati! Lord Jacob Rothschild (Video)...THE BIGGEST FOOL ON PLANET EARTH

15 Oct 20, 2014

"If this world is a hologram... I wonder what the "real" world looks like."

DRACO replied Oct 6, 2014 to Creating a Positive Future: Time Science Shows Our Earth is on a Positive Timeline in our Time Space Hologram...HIGHLY ..Highly Recommend

14 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by DRACO

"Can only agree with all of this! "

DRACO replied Oct 6, 2014 to Creating a Positive Future: Time Science Shows Our Earth is on a Positive Timeline in our Time Space Hologram...HIGHLY ..Highly Recommend

14 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by DRACO

"interesting! I sense that fairies exist on a slightly different frequency to ours, t…"

DRACO replied Oct 4, 2014 to Pictures of dead Fairy in England...

5 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by Avatar

"interesting!"

DRACO replied Oct 1, 2014 to

just now

"I couldn't resist a cheeky little plug here... the Bucegi mountains were actually th…"

DRACO replied Sep 29, 2014 to Finally! Atlantean Hall of Records Discovered Bucegi Sphinx Pyramids

15 Jul 20, 2015
Reply by Universal

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post 'German Doctors on COVID-19: ‘We Have A Lot of Evidence That It’s A Fake Story All Over The World’'
"POEM; AWAKENING & ASCENSION to 4TH DIMENSION Posted by rev.joshua skirvin on September 15,…"
3 hours ago
Joanna liked Jennifer Whittington's blog post HOW TO ESCAPE THE ILLUSION OF THE MIND PRISON
7 hours ago
Hellen commented on the blog post 'VLOG 183 - STEP 1 - PREPARATION FOR PLANETARY REBOOT & VLOG 184 - STEP 2 - PREPARATION FOR PLANETARY REBOOT'
"  In this video she mentions we all sons and daughters of God. I agree."
7 hours ago
Hellen commented on the blog post 'VLOG 183 - STEP 1 - PREPARATION FOR PLANETARY REBOOT & VLOG 184 - STEP 2 - PREPARATION FOR PLANETARY REBOOT'
8 hours ago
" "
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'The violet flame- a gift to humanity from ascended Master Rakoczi (also known as Saint Germain)'
"Master R also sends thanks for your service.....We love Movella.....XO"
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'The violet flame- a gift to humanity from ascended Master Rakoczi (also known as Saint Germain)'
"Great info...good summary.....;-]"
12 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship