Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Qan Dek's Discussions (164)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"be the change you wish to see in the world"

Qan Dek replied May 30, 2012 to "........before you speak of Peace , Love and Light, again, consider this ....~!~"

260 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Michael

"Stay centered in love, despite storms around. Stay in peace. Your inside reflects yo…"

Qan Dek replied Feb 6, 2012 to anxious somethings going to happen

23 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Sirgalahadwizard

"I have moldavite too! It's a great stone! Very high vibration. I believe breaking it…"

Qan Dek replied Dec 6, 2011 to Moldavite and other crystals, stone, tekktites of high vibration. Please share your insights and stories!

22 Oct 1, 2015
Reply by JaXoN

"I read about this too. How about cash it in and give it to India's poor?"

Qan Dek replied Sep 1, 2011 to $11 billion treasure revealed beneath temple in India...TELL US WHAT SHOULD BE DONE WITH THIS TREASURE

38 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Thank you for lifting the vibrations of this network! Congratulations! I wish you wo…"

Qan Dek replied Aug 26, 2011 to WOOHOO!! Welcome my new son!!

23 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by In Betwena

"I resonate James.   My response is "People take different roads seeking fulfillment…"

Qan Dek replied Aug 18, 2011 to Do not shoot the messenger lol

13 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by James Ryan

"http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.cfm?release=2011-255 thoughts?"

Qan Dek replied Aug 18, 2011 to may be silly but....cant believe i had time fr this..."elenin" data..chk it out!

9 Aug 18, 2011

"It all depends on your intention. If you send it to 'fix' or 'change' them, especial…"

Qan Dek replied Aug 16, 2011 to Should I love the Dark ones?

15 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Ann

"They say that Elenin is going to uproot the whole system. After seeing the recent Aw…"

Qan Dek replied Aug 16, 2011 to LAUREN C GORGO ON COMET ELENIN/NIBIRU - There is nothing to fear

6 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Cassandra

"In Gratitude for all of the Love & Light. Blessings to you. Namaste"

Qan Dek replied Aug 15, 2011 to A Very Special Thank you ALL, Wonderful Beings of Light - for EVERYTHING -

11 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Rosie

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Zendor posted a blog post

Correlating Material - Non-human Intelligence Conveys Communication

Non-Human Intelligence Conveys Unimaginable TruthsIntelligence conveys that Ufology has long been…See More
1 hour ago
David Claros Paredes posted a blog post

AA SAMAEL: PISTIS SOPHIA UNVEILED-FROM CHAPTER-47 TO 46

…See More
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light'
"Happy Australia Day....."
1 hour ago
Agarther commented on the blog post 'Mainstream Media Executives Shamed By Donald Trump For Their Brainwashing Lies'
"ooooh, thank you, very much, I'm so blessed to know you two :)))"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'Mainstream Media Executives Shamed By Donald Trump For Their Brainwashing Lies'
"Sandara wants me to relay her broad ~~SMILES~~ to friend Agarther......;-] me too.......;-o"
4 hours ago
Agarther commented on the blog post 'Mainstream Media Executives Shamed By Donald Trump For Their Brainwashing Lies'
"that is also my standpoint towards the cabal, no anger or hate towards them, I will only…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'Mainstream Media Executives Shamed By Donald Trump For Their Brainwashing Lies'
"Question...has anyone seen Bellatrix scout ships, of the type that landed [USAF fighter jet…"
5 hours ago
"Personally I have no continuing feelings of anger over the Bellatrician underhanded deals with US…"
5 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship