Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Tally's Discussions (615)

Discussions Replied To (551) Replies Latest Activity

"This relating with each other through the internet using the limited language of wor…"

Tally replied Jan 31, 2016 to There is only Love left , to deal with ...........................

2 Jan 31, 2016
Reply by Tally

"The mind has taken '1st position' in many folks lives it seems... when instead, the…"

Tally replied Jan 25, 2016 to What Is The Problem With Some Japs???..Japan To Dolphin Activist Get Out

101 Jan 27, 2016
Reply by Drekx Omega

"Well spoken, Luke. One of your 'strong traits' I see is your ability to clearly conv…"

Tally replied Jan 22, 2016 to Can We Be Sensible About Channeling?

12 Jan 23, 2016
Reply by Daniel - Andromedan

"Interesting Luke... What you're saying about the 'channelers' and how they 'brand' y…"

Tally replied Jan 22, 2016 to Can We Be Sensible About Channeling?

12 Jan 23, 2016
Reply by Daniel - Andromedan

"Gladly, Ally... It's a joy to share with others what 'tools' we've discovered and wh…"

Tally replied Jan 20, 2016 to Dizziness............... Head Spinning

20 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Tally

"Hi John... Did you see the video I shared earlier on this thread? It's a simple tech…"

20 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Tally

"Yeah, I agree with you too : ) ... But many times a person will make their 'sufferin…"

Tally replied Jan 20, 2016 to Greg Giles is waking up from the mindcontrol

18 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Hellen

"Here's an exercise that could very likely fix the dizziness... I know it works too.…"

20 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Tally

"Good idea Drekx... That wondrous thread was 'fizzling out' right about when we final…"

Tally replied Jan 20, 2016 to Tally and Drekx Discuss Doubles, Dopplegangers and Duplicates

17 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Drekx Omega

"Yes, very interesting there Luke... the guys voice even sounds very much the same. H…"

Tally replied Jan 19, 2016 to This Guy Looks Just Like Ben-Arion! Do We Have 'Doubles' In This World?

50 Jan 19, 2016
Reply by Tally

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Mt. Shasta Paranormal Hot Spot -- Brad Olsen...HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"Lovely Jubbley...here I come Mt Shasta "
2 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
3 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
Thumbnail

Galactic Federation of Light Drekx Omega January 19 2015

"Never take the professional advice of conventional medical 'experts' who simply serve the…"
25 minutes ago
Thumbnail

"The key to long life, free of illness is one to two meals per day, no snacks outside a defined…"
42 minutes ago
Thumbnail

"There were ancient Earth humans who lived by applying these simple diet and fasting principles. We…"
1 hour ago
Thumbnail

"Most people have too much insulin [fat storage hormone,] and thus not enough glucogon production…"
1 hour ago
Thumbnail

"The method by which a normal human being may achieve a lifespan, far in excess of 72-years [1…"
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Ancient Sanskrit Writings: UFOs Visited Our Planet 6.000 Years Ago... INTERESTING'
"Far far advanced then us ...forget about NASA ..and some of their lies"
2 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship