Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Tally's Discussions (615)

Discussions Replied To (551) Replies Latest Activity

"How about this clip Feather?...from Snow White and the 7 Dwarves where the witch i…"

Tally replied Jun 23, 2017 to Who could it be now? Who can it be now? Men at Work Mandella effected

81 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Stick

"Thanks Luke...there's definitely something fishy going on here in this seemingly 'fr…"

Tally replied Jun 23, 2017 to Who could it be now? Who can it be now? Men at Work Mandella effected

81 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Stick

"This ME is so fascinating to me &i do remember many things that are now differen…"

Tally replied Jun 18, 2017 to People!!! The Village People Are Now 6!!!!!! Cern Has Opened Demonic Portals

14 Jun 24, 2017
Reply by Pet Rock

"Yeah, now that u mention it Stick...i also recall him taking the shades off &…"

Tally replied Jun 17, 2017 to Who could it be now? Who can it be now? Men at Work Mandella effected

81 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Stick

"Everything with this 'Mandela Effect' fascinates me, but on this particular instan…"

Tally replied Jun 16, 2017 to Who could it be now? Who can it be now? Men at Work Mandella effected

81 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Stick

""

Tally replied Jun 16, 2017 to Trust Yourself ~ 'The Meaning of Life according to Terence McKenna' ~ by Dylan Charles

8 Jun 22, 2017
Reply by Stick

"Great to see you here too and still so conscientiously contributing such positive,…"

Tally replied Jun 15, 2017 to Trust Yourself ~ 'The Meaning of Life according to Terence McKenna' ~ by Dylan Charles

8 Jun 22, 2017
Reply by Stick

" "

Tally replied Jun 14, 2017 to Trust Yourself ~ 'The Meaning of Life according to Terence McKenna' ~ by Dylan Charles

8 Jun 22, 2017
Reply by Stick

"Thanks for sharing this wonderful article Stick...that last paragraph sums it up be…"

Tally replied Jun 13, 2017 to Trust Yourself ~ 'The Meaning of Life according to Terence McKenna' ~ by Dylan Charles

8 Jun 22, 2017
Reply by Stick

"I Love people... I love You... Even if I don't always agree with what you, or they,…"

Tally replied Jun 10, 2016 to

just now

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Agarther commented on Agarther's status
"1:00 pm EST IG Horowitz Report - https://oversight.gov/reports"
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
"Steve Nobel ..... "I call upon my I Am Presence, my Higher Self, and all higher aspects of…"
3 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
4 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'CHRISTMAS MESSAGE From Cmdr Val Thor - 2019' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Amparo, could you tell me if Ben still owns this site?  I've not been here in a long time…"
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post SANANDA through DANCING DOLPHIN - " YOU ARE ALL POWERFUL CREATORS!"
8 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post ARCHANGEL MICHAEL - MASSIVE GALACTIC CONTINGENT JOINS WITH EARTH LIGHTWORKERS TO BRING PEACE TO EARTH
8 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Company Promises to Make Robot Clones of Anyone You Like — Even Dead Relative's
9 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Update on Sheldan's progress'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Ammunition" -- December 9, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
9 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship