Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Jacques's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO MOVE ANYWHERE. STAY AT YOUR HOME AND EXPERIENCE I AM PRESENCE…"

Jacques replied Oct 9, 2012 to David Wilcock - his latest blog - tell me what you think - he says stop fighting the illuminati

53 Oct 15, 2012

"Thanks to transmit this message ! I can't help thinking what our Brothers and Sister…"

Jacques replied Jun 20, 2012 to From Starship Athabantian: "It's You!"

23 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Lady Light

"These kind of holes had been truly announced by the Pleiadians (read Barbara Marcini…"

Jacques replied Mar 29, 2012 to 500 ft Wide H*** Opens up in Malmberget, Sweden

5 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Jacques

"Thanks so much Suzanne ! And Krishna too ! Matthew is so close to the Truth that He…"

Jacques replied Feb 23, 2012 to NEW MESSAGE from Matthew Ward - February 1, 2012

1 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Jacques

"http://autresdimensions.com Within this site (it's written in french), you can read…"

Jacques replied Jan 24, 2012 to Strange Sounds heard in so many Countries ...Sounds like Mother Earth is saying SHAPE UP or SHIP OUT as i have had enough

6 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Jacques

"I AM glad to read this message ! With my cat, I speak to him, he listens very well.…"

Jacques replied Jan 24, 2012 to My Companion Cat Speaks: From my Cat Companion, of the Feline Terrestrials of Gaia

19 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Alfred

"Forgive me Drome, I just have looked at what Omraam Michael Aïvanhov said, on May 3,…"

Jacques replied Jan 6, 2012 to The Earth has a heartbeat we can see from space

7 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Brenda Melchizedek

"Drome, you would be surprise if I tell you that the Earth circumference will get fro…"

Jacques replied Jan 6, 2012 to The Earth has a heartbeat we can see from space

7 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Brenda Melchizedek

"To say these words comes to say : We are all One ! This assert leads us to manifest…"

Jacques replied Jan 4, 2012 to From Starship Athabantian: "Let Your Light Shine"

9 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by marianinia

"With this book "The Extraterrestrial Vision", Channeled  teachings from Theodore by…"

Jacques replied Dec 30, 2011 to E.T Contact Human Evolution has begun. 2012 Bad E.T's are out, Good E.T's stepping in

59 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Ltwrkr

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post

Smart TVs Caught Sending Sensitive User Data To Facebook And Netflix 09/18/2019

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/2019.09.18data-300x164.jpeg 300w,…See More
41 minutes ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'EARTH INTELLIGENCE REPORT for September 2019'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Falter" -- September 19, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
3 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Vegan Protestors Storm Supermarket And Try To Stop Customers From Buying Meat...YOU SHOULD NOT BE EATING MEAT
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Russ Hatfield's blog post Speed Healing and Postscript to Atlantis
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Pet Rock's discussion A very tall translucent silvery-blue ant standing erect named Arnold has a message for Gaias' peoples 9/16/19
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Vegan Protestors Storm Supermarket And Try To Stop Customers From Buying Meat...YOU SHOULD NOT BE EATING MEAT'
"I repeat again ...there should be no slaughterhouses, no butchers, no meat selling stores and no…"
14 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
15 hours ago
jose' liked James McConnell's discussion KaRa, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - Your Mission, If You Choose To Accept It! Via James McConnell
15 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship