Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Mischa's Discussions (130)

Discussions Replied To (126) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't even class that stuff as food."

Mischa replied Jul 13, 2019 to Keep Away From Junk Food Joint McDonald's...Although They Claim A Healthier Menu It's Still Full Of Junk

2 Jul 13, 2019
Reply by Mischa

"+1 totally agree. I don't do any myself but if ppl want to go there, they should be…"

Mischa replied Oct 18, 2014 to WARNING TO ADDICTS : How many years are your bad habits shaving off YOUR life? Terrifying graphic reveals how you are shortening your life

9 Oct 18, 2014
Reply by Mischa

"wtf your eyes look reptilian to me. Happy to hear a second opinion but at first glan…"

Mischa replied Oct 11, 2014 to Extraterrestrial Contact Restricted?★ HELP ★Youtube FRIENDZ ! 4Ze Peace on Earth NOW★We're READY

9 Oct 11, 2014
Reply by Sylvain

"High suicide rate among followers. Against the natural order of things and generally…"

Mischa replied Oct 11, 2014 to 'Jehovah's witnesses' paradise

29 Oct 11, 2014
Reply by Lisa Barnthouse-Fraser

"Australia is the same. We're happy to have them here; just don't try and change the…"

Mischa replied Oct 5, 2014 to Vladimir Putin on Muslims...No wonder he was selected by Forbes as the most powerful person in the world!!

10 Oct 5, 2014
Reply by Mischa

"Making claims/statements with no evidence. Thread will  derail into yet another cons…"

Mischa replied Sep 12, 2014 to Banks Train Their Staff On How To Cheat Customers...Do You Still Like Bank Staff??

8 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"I am pretty neutral on Tony.  I never warmed to him, certainly didn't vote for him,…"

Mischa replied Sep 12, 2014 to ITS TRUE AUSSIES ARE EMBARASSED REGARDING THEIR PM...

5 Sep 20, 2014
Reply by SuzieG

"That is the kind of attitude that got us into this mess. Why not talk about it? Not…"

Mischa replied Aug 29, 2014 to Spirit Is An Instantaneous Computer Constantly Editing Reality

6 Sep 13, 2014
Reply by Suiris

"Yeah junk food is crap.  So hard to get fresh, healthy food now. Its funny though, w…"

Mischa replied Aug 29, 2014 to Junk food can kill your appetite for anything healthy...35,000 McDonalds, 14,000 Burger King, 20,891 Starbucks Outlets ...A Planet Full Of Junk Food Joints

12 Aug 29, 2014
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"It is a dark place that you are in. Ask yourself why you are here. If you do not hav…"

Mischa replied Aug 29, 2014 to URGENT, HELP !! is ascension real ? is starseed real ? is disclosure real ? even if yes, then what ???...

20 Aug 31, 2014
Reply by Adalis Stargazing

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
57 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post 'An Introduction to Q — American Thinker 01/16/2020; By Stillness in the Storm'
"Most people have heard of Super computers and then Quantum computers,which is where the name Q = […"
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'THERE IS A BIG PROBLEM HERE...Abortion Was The Leading Cause Of Death Worldwide In 2019, Killing 42 Million People'
""Before I formed thee in the womb I knew thee and I called thee (to a mission)"…"
4 hours ago
Valana (Patti) liked Krishna Kalki's discussion THERE IS A BIG PROBLEM HERE...Abortion Was The Leading Cause Of Death Worldwide In 2019, Killing 42 Million People
4 hours ago
Valana (Patti) added 2 discussions to the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
4 hours ago
Alan replied to the discussion 'MOMENTS TO REMEMBER' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"How are you doing Valana, I'm fantastic myself,  BTW, the Left will not in any way get…"
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'There are at least four reasons that many have chosen and are choosing to ditch dairy.'
"The main reason to ditch daily products is that the cows are not looked after lovingly like they…"
6 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship