Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

CmdrAleon's Discussions (153)

Discussions Replied To (108) Replies Latest Activity

"Greetings So'Ham I did see somewhere that they would get here by 2012.I do not recal…"

CmdrAleon replied Sep 25, 2010 to Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth According to This News Story

25 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Makaduta

"Greetings Brothers and Sisters, The Cosmic Eye Ashtar Command Radio will be intervie…"

CmdrAleon replied Sep 24, 2010 to RETIRED NORAD OFFICER PREDICTS GLOBAL UFO DISPLAY ON OCTOBER 13TH 2010

85 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Ora

"Greetings all, I was read each and every reply. Will be recording this program and…"

CmdrAleon replied Sep 19, 2010 to The Cosmic Eye Ashtar Command Radio Interview with Retired Air Force Officer Sept.26th,2010 On Massive UFO Display .

16 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Vagelis4VP

"Yes Ryan I agree regarding lifting vibrations now to interact .We can all do this ri…"

CmdrAleon replied Oct 15, 2009 to David Wilcox UFO Disclosure!!

18 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by BentBuddha

"I agree it appears that we will see more indications of UFO Disclosure coming soon.…"

CmdrAleon replied Oct 14, 2009 to David Wilcox UFO Disclosure!!

18 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by BentBuddha

"Greetings all, Many of the real Crop Circles are made by the Ashtar Command which m…"

CmdrAleon replied Jul 10, 2009 to Crop Circle July 7th,2009 Encounter with Tall Blonde Beings in this Crop Circle

9 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by Marion

"Greetings Christmas Mager, The word Mirror site just means we wanted to last year c…"

CmdrAleon replied Feb 25, 2009 to Ashtar Command USA Mirror Website

5 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by CmdrAleon

"Glad to see you both on the Mirror site of the Ashtar Command in the USA. Many Bless…"

CmdrAleon replied Feb 24, 2009 to Ashtar Command USA Mirror Website

5 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by CmdrAleon

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'The Gospel Story and the Path of Initiation - Intro by Omega, article by Creme'
"Churchianity has guided the foolish away from self-realisation/initiation, into worshipping the…"
2 hours ago
kingjeff liked Drekx Omega's discussion The Gospel Story and the Path of Initiation - Intro by Omega, article by Creme
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post

There Are 12 Types Of Lightworkers That Transform The Human Spirit! 02/16/2020 By Stillness in the Storm

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/lightworker-300x171.jpg 300w,…See More
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'The Gospel Story and the Path of Initiation - Intro by Omega, article by Creme'
"Because of church errors, some modern religious "ufologists" foolishly believe the cult…"
2 hours ago
Valana liked Drekx Omega's discussion The Gospel Story and the Path of Initiation - Intro by Omega, article by Creme
2 hours ago
"Jesus was not a Christ, but a disciple exemplar, overshadowed by Master Maitreya, holder of that…"
3 hours ago
Agarther liked Drekx Omega's discussion The Gospel Story and the Path of Initiation - Intro by Omega, article by Creme
3 hours ago
"Earth chain evolution: Lord Maitreya was the FIRST Earthman to ascend and then at the 6th…"
3 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship