Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Dan's Discussions (175)

Discussions Replied To (163) Replies Latest Activity

"I think those that think he was just evil haven't read or heard anything but what th…"

Dan replied Oct 24, 2011 to Gadaffi is finally down. What are your thoughts?

595 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Mr.Ed

"I take a lot of melatonin, but haven't much of anything else.  Interesting how the s…"

Dan replied Aug 30, 2011 to So... Are they coming to help or is this all a set up for...

2 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Dan

"The house, an old jacked up above major flood stages)cabin, would be more like it an…"

Dan replied Aug 17, 2011 to

just now

"I see this as a discussion, not an argument. There really are many points of view fo…"

Dan replied Aug 17, 2011 to

just now

"You must also realize that the main stream media is all about keeping the fear, hate…"

Dan replied Aug 16, 2011 to

just now

"Love HAS arrived and is moving in all directions. Just because one, or a few that cl…"

just now

"There are different kinds of love and living in love does not, by any means, mean to…"

just now

"April, I didn't see it as telling anyone, children or otherwise to be silent, in the…"

just now

"Great information and more than I knew, but along the exact same lines.  Thanks for…"

Dan replied Jul 16, 2011 to 9th WAVE - THE HIGH COST OF OUR IGNORANCE

5 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Vagelis4VP

"I totally and completely believe we are having some severe climate change, but do no…"

Dan replied Jul 10, 2011 to Climate Change: Public Skeptical, Scientists Sure

4 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Adalis Stargazing

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Agarther posted a discussion

Ashian: You are almost there - Jennifer Crokaert

Ashian: Greetings, it is Ashian, and I am so happy to come here this day. There are many who are…See More
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson added a discussion to the group Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension
Thumbnail

The Courage To Share your Gifts By Shanta Gabriel

The Courage To Share Your Gifts By Shanta GabrielAA Raphael's Message .....Courage is the power…See More
4 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
4 hours ago
Malcolm posted a discussion
6 hours ago
Suiris replied to the discussion 'We Had Recently The First Alcohol Free Pub And Now We Have The First Meat Free Butchers...THE SHIFT..THE CHANGE IS HAPPENING Although Slowly'
"Change happens naturally over time. A response that is not a behaviour imposed by an organization…"
10 hours ago
Kristina posted a status
"your heart alone know the way - from the book "Starbrow""
16 hours ago
jose' posted a status
"ciao...."
17 hours ago
Louis Cheyne replied to the discussion 'Cmdr Ashian: One-to-one meetings, on the ground, on your ground'
"Exciting times of benevolent change indeed. ;)"
23 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship