Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Dan's Discussions (175)

Discussions Replied To (163) Replies Latest Activity

"I could not agree more! We can't "REACT" to anything shown or thrown our way. (I kno…"

Dan replied Jul 16, 2009 to Thank You For The LOVING feedback.

108 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by chenjena

"It's true that many stories in the Bible are clearly disguised metaphors because man…"

Dan replied Apr 22, 2009 to The truth about Genesis

6 Oct 27, 2009

"Typo in your link. :-( It's: http://www.sanandaseagles.com/pages/ashtar_command.html…"

Dan replied Apr 22, 2009 to

just now

"A Google search of or for this "conference" only shows sites talking about, and link…"

Dan replied Apr 22, 2009 to Is obama soon to tell the truth about ufo on national tv?

3 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Cleyton

"Without seeing or hearing the specifics that were presented here, I HAD heard this b…"

Dan replied Apr 9, 2009 to

just now

"It's been so long since I did an actual search... I have several tones in various fo…"

Dan replied Mar 31, 2009 to DNA Activation

2 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by Dan

"There are several places on the net where one can download several frequencies for n…"

Dan replied Mar 30, 2009 to DNA Activation

2 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by Dan

"I like the video. Good job. As for my first comment, I DID end it with "So they say"…"

Dan replied Mar 21, 2009 to Playing with google earth

4 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by yig

"Hmmm. Picture 1 is missing US (earth) and the big alignment is for fall of 2012. :-)…"

Dan replied Mar 20, 2009 to Playing with google earth

4 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by yig

"1. Loud, happy, blatantly celebratory and completely public with no doubts. 2. Now,…"

Dan replied Mar 18, 2009 to How do you want first contact to be like?

3 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by Marique

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

David Claros Paredes posted a blog post

AA SAMAEL: PISTIS SOPHIA UNVEILED-CHAPTER-30

…See More
48 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
Thumbnail

Sirians over Cambridge, England August 27, 2012

"The latter days of the Atlantean epoch were a literal and spiritual; FALL FROM GRACE...."
4 hours ago
Thumbnail

"On ancient Earth, Lyran colonists had a presence in both inner and outer Earth. Clan leaders of…"
4 hours ago
Thumbnail

"All Ascended Master on Earth took the 6th initiation [the Decision] and chose among seven possible…"
5 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
5 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
"This is a beautiful & very powerful guided meditation and transmission of the Creator's…"
5 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE GODDESS OF CREATION - YOU CAN HEAL YOUR LIFE - through SHELLY DRESSE ( MESSAGE &VIDEO)
7 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post ARCHANGEL MICHAEL SPEAKS - AND SHIELD OF PROTECTION
7 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship