Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

amparo alvarez's Discussions (398)

Discussions Replied To (360) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for the great message with so much of interesting information...I am so gl…"

amparo alvarez replied on Thursday to Yeshua, One Who Serves and Shoshanna -- "THE ASCENSION PROCESS IS ALL ABOUT REIGNITING THE FLAME WITHIN EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU AND TO ALL OF MANKIND, AND TO ALL OF LIFE" Via James McConnell

2 on Thursday
Reply by Juan Martin Gonzalez

"Thank you Sananda, OWS, Soshanna (JoAnna) and James for this great message..."

amparo alvarez replied Dec 4 to Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna --FORGIVE, FORGET, AND MOVE ON.  IT IS TIME. Via James McConnell

1 Dec 4
Reply by amparo alvarez

"As an observer I pray for Transparency every day...The truth shall be revealed...and…"

amparo alvarez replied Nov 24 to Update on Sheldan's progress

10 Dec 9
Reply by Agarther

"Thank you Ashtar...I always love when you come...To me it means something exciting i…"

amparo alvarez replied Nov 15 to Ashtar and One Who Serves -  TO REACH THAT NEXT STAGE OF EVOLUTION, YOU NEED TO GO THROUGH A SENSE OF REVOLUTION Via James McConnell

1 Nov 15
Reply by amparo alvarez

"Yes indeed...Now it is just a matter of things manifesting at their own pace...The L…"

amparo alvarez replied Nov 8 to My Final Discussion

11 Nov 11
Reply by Suiris

"I tell you one thing...I had not just been waiting...I had so many things happened t…"

11 Nov 11
Reply by Suiris

"YES INDEED! BET. NOW AND NEXT YEAR SO MANY THINGS WILL COME OUT TO LIGHT...I CANNOT…"

11 Nov 11
Reply by Suiris

"Many of us feel like you sometimes, those that do not admit to this are not sincere…"

11 Nov 11
Reply by Suiris

"I agree that silence can be our best ally...Especially knowing how desperate deep st…"

amparo alvarez replied Nov 3 to Bruce from The Big Call is under a Gag Order

7 Nov 5
Reply by Agarther

"Thank yoy St. Germaine, KaRa, OWS, Shoshanna (Joanna) and James for the very thoroug…"

amparo alvarez replied Oct 30 to Saint Germain, KaRa, One Who Serves and Shoshanna -  VERY DRAMATIC TRUTHS ARE ABOUT TO COME FORWARD IN MANY DIFFERENT RESPECTS Via James McConnell

2 Nov 1
Reply by Drekx Omega

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
Thumbnail

Drekx Omega ~ Peace of Faiths January 06 2016 Galactic Federation of Light

"You ask, will I approve such a feast this Drekxmas..? I reply; only if Corbynated chicken is…"
13 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
Thumbnail

Drekx Omega ~ Peace of Faiths January 06 2016 Galactic Federation of Light

"His 'red wall' devastated and in ruins, Corbyn prepares his future, but still defends his…"
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post

SECRET SPACE PROGRAM: Declassified in 2020, video by David Wilcock

Pete Peterson's FINAL INTERVIEW now in a free movie!CLICK HERE!Genuine RESULTS Are Happening!The US…See More
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Agarther's discussion The Ultimate Gift by Master Jesus - Channeled through Natalie Glasson - Original Source: Sacred School of OmNa
5 hours ago
Valana (Patti) liked Agarther's discussion The Ultimate Gift by Master Jesus - Channeled through Natalie Glasson - Original Source: Sacred School of OmNa
14 hours ago
Valana (Patti) liked Drekx Omega's blog post George Soros Will Be ENDED By The Tide Of History - Karma Does Eventually Catch You Out, George..
14 hours ago
Agarther posted a discussion

The Ultimate Gift by Master Jesus - Channeled through Natalie Glasson - Original Source: Sacred School of OmNa

Master JesusMy beloved brothers and sisters of the light, I, Master Jesus, honour you now as I come…See More
16 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship