Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

amparo alvarez's Discussions (622)

Discussions Replied To (479) Replies Latest Activity

"Let us concentrate in positive outcomes....We can all together eradicate this...Are…"

amparo alvarez replied yesterday to Nearly a decade after the Fukushima nuclear disaster, Japan’s government has decided to release over one million tonnes of contaminated water into the sea

4 yesterday
Reply by Carolin Radcliff

"Thank you KaRa, OWS, Shoshanna (Joanna) and James for this beautiful message of Love…"

amparo alvarez replied Oct 13 to KaRa, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU NOW STAND UPON A PRECIPICE Via James McConnell

1 Oct 13
Reply by amparo alvarez

"Thank you St. Germaine, OWS, Shoshanna (JoAnna) and James...Great message indeed...B…"

amparo alvarez replied Oct 13 to St Germain, One Who Serves and Shoshanna -  THIS IS THE ENDING OF ONE PHASE NOW, AND YOU ARE APPROACHING THE BEGINNING OF THE NEXT PHASE.  Via James McConnell

1 Oct 13
Reply by amparo alvarez

"Thank you for this great message Sananda, OWS and James...It is good being reinforce…"

amparo alvarez replied Oct 13 to Sananda and One Who Serves - WHAT SEEMS TO BE FALLING APART IS ACTUALLY COMING TOGETHER Via James McConnell

1 Oct 13
Reply by amparo alvarez

"This is indeed a confirmation of what I envision..Thank you for this divine message…"

amparo alvarez replied Oct 2 to Saint Germain, One Who Serves and Shoshanna -  RAISE YOUR VIBRATIONS AND SUBSEQUENT POWER WITHIN YOU AND NOTHING CAN INTERFERE WITH YOUR POWER Via James McConnell

1 Oct 2
Reply by amparo alvarez

"Thank you for this great message Sananda, OWS, Shoshanna (Joanna) and James...Blessi…"

amparo alvarez replied Oct 1 to Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - ALL HEAVEN IS COMING FORTH Via James McConnell

1 Oct 1
Reply by amparo alvarez

"They already lost and they know it...That is why those pulling the strings behind al…"

amparo alvarez replied Sep 18 to In Australia This Is What You Get For Saying 'Freedom'

4 Sep 19
Reply by Acute Observer

"Thank you St. Germaine and OWS...Great message...Thank you James... "

amparo alvarez replied Sep 15 to Saint Germain and One Who Serves - YOU MUST SHOW THE WAY THROUGH THE POWER WITHIN YOU Via James McConnell

1 Sep 15
Reply by amparo alvarez

"Hahahaha I must be one of them because I hug the trees every time I go out in nature…"

amparo alvarez replied Sep 10 to New York Area Fire Commissioners Demand New 9/11 Investigation - 09/11/2019

6 Sep 10
Reply by ET Hugger

"I was in NYC in Queens County when this happened and saw the smoke from the hills of…"

amparo alvarez replied Sep 10 to New York Area Fire Commissioners Demand New 9/11 Investigation - 09/11/2019

6 Sep 10
Reply by ET Hugger

RSS

Featured

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship