Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

amparo alvarez's Discussions (381)

Discussions Replied To (348) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank You so much Archangel Michael for coming by and to Aramda, OWS, Shoshanna (Joa…"

amparo alvarez replied 2 hours ago to AA Michael, Aramda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - ONLY WAY TO WIN THE GAME IS TO NOT PLAY IT AT ALL. Via James McConnell

1 2 hours ago
Reply by amparo alvarez

"Thank you KaRa, OWS, Shoshanna (Joanna) and James for this great message...I love yo…"

amparo alvarez replied Oct 3 to KaRa (Pleiadian Emmisary), One Who Serves and Shoshanna - WE ARE BRINGING DISCLOSURE TO YOU Via James McConnell

1 Oct 3
Reply by amparo alvarez

"Awesome message...Thank You St. Germaine, OWS, Shoshanna (Joanna) and James..."

amparo alvarez replied Oct 2 to St. Germain, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - "YOU ARE ALL PREPARING TO BE A PART OF THAT FIRST WAVE OF ASCENSION" Via James McConnell.

1 Oct 2
Reply by amparo alvarez

"Thank You Sananda, OWS, Shoshanna (Joanna) and James for such great message...Peace…"

amparo alvarez replied Sep 18 to Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna -- You Are A Limitless Being Via James McConnell

1 Sep 18
Reply by amparo alvarez

"I almost missed this message...How thankful I am that I did not...Thank You KaRa, OW…"

amparo alvarez replied Sep 18 to KaRa, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - Your Mission, If You Choose To Accept It! Via James McConnell

1 Sep 18
Reply by amparo alvarez

"Thank you KaRa, Lord Hilarion, OWS, and Shoshanna (Joanna) for the great message...B…"

amparo alvarez replied Sep 12 to KaRa, Lord Hilarion, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - Gaia Is Ascending, And Moving Into The Higher Vibrations, And Preparing A Place For You, Via James McConnell

1 Sep 12
Reply by amparo alvarez

"Stop all action, make sure you are not interrupted, relax and meditate...Breathe dee…"

amparo alvarez replied Sep 9 to Where are the mass arrests, Where is nesara/gesara, and Where is disclosure all talk no action?

41 Sep 14
Reply by Agarther

"Now I understand your readyness...That is AA Michael...Everyone named Michael is one…"

amparo alvarez replied Sep 9 to Where are the mass arrests, Where is nesara/gesara, and Where is disclosure all talk no action?

41 Sep 14
Reply by Agarther

"Dottie Chandler ...Dearest Amparo... Wow!! Thank you sooo much for sharing with us!…"

41 Sep 14
Reply by Agarther

"All is developing between 2019 and 2020...Next year is the big year...It is the year…"

41 Sep 14
Reply by Agarther

RSS

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship