Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

amparo alvarez's Discussions (365)

Discussions Replied To (331) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you KaRa, OWS,, Shoshanna (Joanna) and James... I am very grateful for this me…"

amparo alvarez replied Aug 14 to KaRa (Pleiadian Emissary), One Who Serves and Shoshanna - Be Ready, For First Contact Is Now About To Become Simply  ‘CONTACT.’  Via James McConnell

1 Aug 14
Reply by amparo alvarez

"Thank you Sananda, OWS, and James....Great message..."

amparo alvarez replied Aug 6 to Sananda and One Who Serves - "When You Are Ready, You Will Then Pass Through The ‘Ring-Pass-Not’ Via James McConnell

1 Aug 6
Reply by amparo alvarez

"These abductions have going on with children and they are taken to The China Lake ar…"

amparo alvarez replied Aug 4 to STORM AREA 51: The First Raid Already Happened

1 Aug 4
Reply by amparo alvarez

""

amparo alvarez replied Aug 1 to Archangel Michael, KaRa, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - "Continue To Work On Yourselves At Being In The NOW Moment" Via James McConnell.

2 Aug 1
Reply by amparo alvarez

""

amparo alvarez replied Aug 1 to Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - "You Are No Longer In The Third Dimension". Via James McConnell

2 Aug 1
Reply by amparo alvarez

"Thank you AA. Michael, KaRa, OWS, Shoshanna (Joanna) and James...It is amazing how I…"

amparo alvarez replied Jul 31 to Archangel Michael, KaRa, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - "Continue To Work On Yourselves At Being In The NOW Moment" Via James McConnell.

2 Aug 1
Reply by amparo alvarez

"Thank you Sananda, OWS, Shoshanna (Joanna) and James....Much Love and I appreciate t…"

amparo alvarez replied Jul 29 to Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - "You Are No Longer In The Third Dimension". Via James McConnell

2 Aug 1
Reply by amparo alvarez

"Thank you KaRa, OWS, Shoshanna (Joanna), James for this grate message...Peace, Love…"

amparo alvarez replied Jul 16 to (KaRa, One Who Serves & Shoshanna) We Have Received The Green Light To Move Forward With The Final Phase Of This Disclosure Process. Via James McConnell

1 Jul 16
Reply by amparo alvarez

"Certainly Ara...Perception is what we have, each of us and as you said we can change…"

amparo alvarez replied Jul 14 to ALONENESS

5 Jul 14
Reply by amparo alvarez

"Ara welcome back...So right about loneliness...It is a misconception to think that w…"

amparo alvarez replied Jul 12 to ALONENESS

5 Jul 14
Reply by amparo alvarez

RSS

Featured

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship