Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

amparo alvarez's Discussions (463)

Discussions Replied To (382) Replies Latest Activity

"Valana, as you already know, we are spirits in this body and we forget so much of th…"

amparo alvarez replied Feb 10 to Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - PREPARE FOR THE EVENT THAT IS COMING, AND IN THE HIGHER REALMS HAS ALREADY ARRIVED: Via James McConnell

10 Feb 13
Reply by James McConnell

"Thank you Sananda, OWS, Shoshanna (Joanna) and James for this wonderful message fill…"

amparo alvarez replied Feb 10 to Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - FIND THAT ZERO POINT WITHIN YOU, THAT NEUTRAL POINT Via James McConnell

4 Feb 10
Reply by amparo alvarez

"Sananda: "Find that neutral stance within you, that neutral state within you.  Becau…"

amparo alvarez replied Feb 10 to Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - FIND THAT ZERO POINT WITHIN YOU, THAT NEUTRAL POINT Via James McConnell

4 Feb 10
Reply by amparo alvarez

"Shoshanna:   "If you wish to express an emotion that you feel has been trapped, you…"

4 Feb 10
Reply by amparo alvarez

"Shoshanna:   "This is simple.  An emotion is a reaction to a program.  It is a react…"

4 Feb 10
Reply by amparo alvarez

"Blessings Valana...I am going to share with you that I have been guided by many high…"

amparo alvarez replied Feb 10 to Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - PREPARE FOR THE EVENT THAT IS COMING, AND IN THE HIGHER REALMS HAS ALREADY ARRIVED: Via James McConnell

10 Feb 13
Reply by James McConnell

"I don't blame Ashtar and I  just put that message in response to him because I was c…"

amparo alvarez replied Feb 9 to Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - PREPARE FOR THE EVENT THAT IS COMING, AND IN THE HIGHER REALMS HAS ALREADY ARRIVED: Via James McConnell

10 Feb 13
Reply by James McConnell

"Thank you Ashtar for coming...You just confirmed what I already knew...Thank you OWS…"

amparo alvarez replied Feb 8 to Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - PREPARE FOR THE EVENT THAT IS COMING, AND IN THE HIGHER REALMS HAS ALREADY ARRIVED: Via James McConnell

10 Feb 13
Reply by James McConnell

"She painted it...That is her painting...Here is the story behind it... Do you believ…"

amparo alvarez replied Feb 1 to Yeshua: Love yourself as I love YOU - Jennifer Crokaert

3 Feb 1
Reply by amparo alvarez

"I love you too Yeshua...Thank you for the uplifting message...and for coming...Thank…"

amparo alvarez replied Jan 31 to Yeshua: Love yourself as I love YOU - Jennifer Crokaert

3 Feb 1
Reply by amparo alvarez

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted discussions
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Celebrating Birthdays With Cakes Using Candles ..Do The Hygienic Way By Using CAKE SHIELD'
"Most blow the candles once, twice or more times spreading their germs, bacteria and spit on the…"
3 hours ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'If You Are Going To Or Are Wearing A Mask Make Sure It's Good As Some Won't Do The Job...One They Claim Is Very Good'
"yes-carbon coated medical masks-carbon is positively charged and catches negatively charged…"
9 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion How To Raise Your Frequency... Extraterrestrial PLEIADES Tayageta Message ... HIGHLY RECOMMEND
15 hours ago
Richard Levison liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post **We have thousands of ships around the sun and Light Beings on Earth ! Video by Gina Hill
15 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Cmdr Ashian: New Horizons - Jennifer Crokaert'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Ops" -- February 27, 2020 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
16 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post NEW GREEN TECHNOLOGY GENERATES ELECTRICITY "OUT OF THIN AIR"
19 hours ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'NEW GREEN TECHNOLOGY GENERATES ELECTRICITY "OUT OF THIN AIR"'
"They are saying Windmills and/or Solar Cells will all become obsolete with this New Technology…"
19 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship