Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

JASON's Discussions (240)

Discussions Replied To (129) Replies Latest Activity

"But i have been saying this on ashtar command spiritual network ever since i saw the…"

JASON replied Oct 18, 2010 to GIANT UFO UPDATE (HD) OCTOBER 15TH 2010 A.D

11 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Amelia

"it is very intensive if people really truly start to focus on there intuent abilitie…"

JASON replied Sep 14, 2010 to George Kavassilas has an amazing story to tell about how we are stupidly being duped into submission.

7 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by JASON

"well john i can not answer for you, you have to answer to yourself, i like that in y…"

JASON replied Sep 13, 2010 to George Kavassilas has an amazing story to tell about how we are stupidly being duped into submission.

7 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by JASON

"Ascension and Beyond website of George Kavassilas Introduction | Questions and Answe…"

JASON replied Sep 12, 2010 to George Kavassilas has an amazing story to tell about how we are stupidly being duped into submission.

7 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by JASON

"It must have been divine synchronicity because i just got this one after posting the…"

JASON replied Sep 6, 2010 to HOW TO BECOME A BEING OF 100% PURE BEING OF LIGHT.

2 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Annelies

"I think the last time i heard of a hung parliament, i think it was half way their, h…"

JASON replied Sep 6, 2010 to Nearly half of Australia's population did NOT vote

17 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by JASON

"Well i do not know if you were in australia about two months ago, or are an australi…"

JASON replied Sep 6, 2010 to Nearly half of Australia's population did NOT vote

17 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by JASON

"I got thier transcript already and it was necessary to play the bad guy as we have t…"

JASON replied Sep 4, 2010 to Dialogue with "Hidden Hand" a Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider

15 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Don Baaska

"Shelly do you realise that these people in government of australia is not acting und…"

JASON replied Aug 28, 2010 to Do you realise how fragile is the freedom we enjoy? And how determined Gillard and the labor party is to take it from us?

4 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Reikara

"Masonic Unlawful Masonic Oaths / Obligations UNLAWFUL That which is contrary to la…"

JASON replied Aug 28, 2010 to Do you realise how fragile is the freedom we enjoy? And how determined Gillard and the labor party is to take it from us?

4 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Reikara

RSS

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship