Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Pet Rock's Discussions (1,720)

Discussions Replied To (1134) Replies Latest Activity

"we deserve to be CENSORED-no debate because WE ARE WRONG!"

Pet Rock replied 10 hours ago to MAGA BOMBER CAUGHT..AND THIS STINKS TO HIGH HEAVEN."The bomber" lives in a prominent Democratic Party section of Florida and drives a brand new van COVERED with pro-Trump stickers!! AND NO SCRATCHES!!

90 1 hour ago
Reply by Stick

"awesome-but where has this vid been -2015? I have a hunch this is from another time…"

Pet Rock replied yesterday to GREAT UFO CATCH...Three Spaceships In Egypt, 2015...Looks like Sirius or Zeta types of spacecraft...

7 13 minutes ago
Reply by ET Hugger

"according to alex jones muellers personal dossier shows he has been carrying out all…"

Pet Rock replied yesterday to The Light Triumphs: The Republic, Donald Trump, Earth, Final Battle

15 yesterday
Reply by Vitas

"I agree androver that this 3 density/4 density is lorded over by really evil inhuman…"

Pet Rock replied yesterday to The Light Triumphs: The Republic, Donald Trump, Earth, Final Battle

15 yesterday
Reply by Vitas

"with the appointment of the new attorney general Whittaker we hope the indictments c…"

Pet Rock replied on Friday to EMERGENCY REPORT: TRUMP PLANNING MASS ARRESTS, MILITARY TRIBUNALS FOR DEEP STATE TRAITORS Comey, McCabe, Clinton and Obama in the administration’s crosshairs

56 on Friday
Reply by Agarther

"found a wonderful chakra balancing vid at youtube to go along with your post, Steve "

Pet Rock replied on Friday to Peace For The Holidays

2 on Friday
Reply by Steve Hutchinson

"a ltlle fun; Alex Jones confronts Beto lover who put his face on a glass candle and…"

Pet Rock replied on Thursday to 2018 ELECTION ASTROLOGY PREDICTION NAILED-now onto voting fraud that took place that President Trump will not look at since his Democratic Party family members & advisers told him "there is no fraud."

7 on Friday
Reply by Malcolm

"yo were correct Malcolm-great prediction-now that sessions is gone the new guy Whitt…"

Pet Rock replied on Thursday to 2018 ELECTION ASTROLOGY PREDICTION NAILED-now onto voting fraud that took place that President Trump will not look at since his Democratic Party family members & advisers told him "there is no fraud."

7 on Friday
Reply by Malcolm

"radical leftist judges have been twisting the laws since bill clinton put them in pl…"

Pet Rock replied Nov 7 to Corruption in US Courts... Judges Being Arrested!...ITS GETTING HOT NOW...How Many More Countries

3 on Friday
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"found these pics of nazis cross dressing-funny that-obama backed the nazis in ukrain…"

Pet Rock replied Nov 6 to Michele Obama's Manly Whiskers Photo Released By Q!!!...What The Hell Let Loose

23 Nov 6
Reply by Pet Rock

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

ET Hugger replied to the discussion 'GREAT UFO CATCH...Three Spaceships In Egypt, 2015...Looks like Sirius or Zeta types of spacecraft...'
"Well, someone else identified these craft for me, I guess you know him :)I also like this…"
13 minutes ago
ET Hugger replied to the discussion 'GREAT UFO CATCH...Three Spaceships In Egypt, 2015...Looks like Sirius or Zeta types of spacecraft...'
"Well, someone else identified these crafts for me, I guess you know him :) I also like this…"
17 minutes ago
"Malcolm, when you look at the video that you posted you see tree identical spacecraft that blink at…"
45 minutes ago
Richard Levison liked Pet Rock's discussion Tesla Technology Has Been Revived-VIZIV Technologies
51 minutes ago
Richard Levison liked Steve Hutchinson's discussion ~ Emergency Appeal ~ Assist In Stopping The California Fires
51 minutes ago
Richard Levison liked rev.joshua skirvin's discussion Mysterious Cigar-Shaped Interstellar Object May Be Alien Spacecraft According To Harvard Researchers
52 minutes ago
Stick replied to the discussion 'MAGA BOMBER CAUGHT..AND THIS STINKS TO HIGH HEAVEN."The bomber" lives in a prominent Democratic Party section of Florida and drives a brand new van COVERED with pro-Trump stickers!! AND NO SCRATCHES!!'
"~As you already know, Malcontent... I'm not affiliated with ANY party or ideology specifically…"
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion

CALIFORNIA : LASERS BEFORE FIRE ??!!! Weather Warfare Live #ANALYSIS

LASERS BEFORE FIRE ??!!! Weather Warfare Live #ANALYSIS Mike Morales Mike Morales Subscribe15K Add…See More
5 hours ago

© 2018  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship