Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Pet Rock's Discussions (1,927)

Discussions Replied To (1249) Replies Latest Activity

"what you mention is bs, mostly-stopping the cabal for awhile is probably the best ho…"

Pet Rock replied on Friday to My Final Discussion

11 yesterday
Reply by Suiris

"Malcolm-Great photos! I've been to Sedona , had an acquaintance who lived there and…"

Pet Rock replied on Thursday to MALCOLM'S ROAD TRIP 2019 - A Shapeshifter in Madrid, NM; A Ghost In Taos, NM; A Tall Grey Alien In Dulce, NM; And FBI/MIB Issues In Sedona, AZ.... LOTS OF PHOTOS!!!

5 on Friday
Reply by Malcolm

"Is this about disclosure? "

Pet Rock replied Nov 5 to Bruce from The Big Call is under a Gag Order

7 Nov 5
Reply by Agarther

"endless bubble Universes created by a Goddess with a bubble maker"

Pet Rock replied Nov 2 to Do Not Believe In The Big Bang Theory Regarding The Creation Of The Universe ...But Believe In Vedic Creation Of The Universe..HIGHLY RECOMMEND

6 Nov 4
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Sri Yukteswar was a Kriya yogi, a Jyotisha (Vedic astrologer), a scholar of the Bhag…"

Pet Rock replied Oct 18 to When Does the Kali Yuga End?...HIGHLY RECOMMEND OF COURSE NO DOUBT ABOUT IT

4 Oct 18
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"this crap cements my resolve to stop reincarnating in the lower zones-going to take…"

Pet Rock replied Oct 17 to Georgia Guidestones Real Secrets & What They Never Bothered to Tell Us...SURE ONE TO KEEP IN CHECK

2 Oct 17
Reply by Pet Rock

"Focus"

Pet Rock replied Oct 8 to U.S. Marines reserve units activated for “emergency within the United States” which “will come with little warning” – cites “threats in the Homeland

1 Oct 8
Reply by Pet Rock

"focus on the evil deep state"

Pet Rock replied Oct 8 to It’s ON: The deep state plot to install Hillary Clinton as PRESIDENT this year, bypassing elections altogether 10-5-19

1 Oct 8
Reply by Pet Rock

"shungite is 98 percent carbon The fullerene content of shungite is where its healing…"

Pet Rock replied Oct 7 to 5G Is a Weapon Designed for the Extinction of Humanity...BUT HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELVES... RECOMMENDED

3 Oct 7
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"KH your answer is a llittle befuddling -I get the no coincidences..."

Pet Rock replied Oct 5 to Time Translator: Donald John Trump and the 911 Code

2 Oct 5
Reply by Pet Rock

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Healing Today posted a status
"Reiki classes in San Antonio on November 16-17, 2019 http://healingtoday.com/classes.sw.htm"
11 minutes ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'An Update on Sheldan's Recovery'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Hot Spots" -- November 12, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
5 hours ago
Ludvig Roth liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE 2020'S: THE DECADE OF AWAKENING - THE 9D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL
8 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion

I Am A Gift ... And ... The Eden Transmission

I Am A Gift !I AM a gift, a channel, and the flow of the Creator for myself & the world.As…See More
9 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
10 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
11 hours ago
Goddess of Beauty replied to the discussion 'World Wide Veganism On The Rise And Overshadowing Vegetarians And The Main Reason MILK..Dairy Products'
"Krishna you're here since 2012 posting the same thing always lol"
15 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Seemingly Endless Delays in The Great Change Process.....???'
"It does appear that the Globalist-Communist "Labour Party" in the UK, is on track for…"
18 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship