Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Pet Rock's Discussions (1,383)

Discussions Replied To (937) Replies Latest Activity

"awsome"

Pet Rock replied 21 hours ago to See UFO Hanger Door Opens On Top Of Mt Adams...HIGHLY RECOMMEND

1 21 hours ago
Reply by Pet Rock

"I saw something similar in the 70's but more oval and the lights were going around i…"

Pet Rock replied yesterday to John Lennon Talks About A UFO He Saw In New York City

1 yesterday
Reply by Pet Rock

"antifa and the rest are becoming a joke-18 billion-soros, what an asshole "

Pet Rock replied Nov 5 to 11/4/17-Domestic Terrorists Antifa apocalypse? Anarchist group's plan to overthrow Trump 'regime' starts Saturday

2 Nov 5
Reply by Pet Rock

"looks real doesnt it darkstar? I tried the combo tones and they oscillated -a few mi…"

Pet Rock replied Oct 30 to Man Opens Portal In His Bedroom ...WATCH VIDEO....LETS HAVE YOUR VIEWS ...TRUE OR FALSE

17 Nov 3
Reply by Drekx Omega

"but here's a counter punch , mike; "

Pet Rock replied Oct 28 to President Trump Orders Release Of JFK Files!!! THE VEIL HAS LIFTED! DECLASSIFIED FILES SHOW GOVERNMENT KILLED JFK

7 Oct 29
Reply by 1 darkstar

"try the two tones in your room ao"

Pet Rock replied Oct 26 to Man Opens Portal In His Bedroom ...WATCH VIDEO....LETS HAVE YOUR VIEWS ...TRUE OR FALSE

17 Nov 3
Reply by Drekx Omega

"i posted this a week ago-i tried the tone combo and shadows started walking around-n…"

Pet Rock replied Oct 26 to Man Opens Portal In His Bedroom ...WATCH VIDEO....LETS HAVE YOUR VIEWS ...TRUE OR FALSE

17 Nov 3
Reply by Drekx Omega

"these are the files that were not released but you dont want that known-good try mik…"

Pet Rock replied Oct 23 to President Trump Orders Release Of JFK Files!!! THE VEIL HAS LIFTED! DECLASSIFIED FILES SHOW GOVERNMENT KILLED JFK

7 Oct 29
Reply by 1 darkstar

"me too darkstar-I kept thinking antifa-geo weapons and all that in my opinion are sc…"

Pet Rock replied Oct 21 to Trump Was Right! Look Who Was Just Busted for Starting Deadly Cali Fire That Killed 41 so Far –

3 Oct 24
Reply by 1 darkstar

"antifa is behind the wildfires-10 areas lit at the same time-geoengineered is scienc…"

Pet Rock replied Oct 17 to Guy Opens Viewing Vortex With 528/525 Hz-2nd Vid, Little Black Ball Appears!!!

2 Oct 17
Reply by Pet Rock

RSS

Latest Activity

ET Hugger replied to the discussion 'A Vision for Star Family & Earth Integration—Will you help?'
"The lady who wrote this article has a really nice vibe :) "
9 minutes ago
ET Hugger replied to the discussion 'about Sheldan (Updated regularly)'
"♡♡♡ For Sheldan and Colleen ♡♡♡"
32 minutes ago
steve posted a discussion
53 minutes ago
Pet Rock posted discussions
6 hours ago
Joanna replied to the discussion 'A Vision for Star Family & Earth Integration—Will you help?'
"Yes, grassroots connections with loving star family is happening now in small pockets globally, and…"
9 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
13 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'You May Want to Start Wearing Gloves to the Grocery Store–Here’s Why (Video)'
"This is mainly caused by 75% of the people not washing their hands after going to the toilet and…"
14 hours ago
Michael replied to the discussion 'about Sheldan (Updated regularly)'
"trump first buddy....................."
14 hours ago

© 2017  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship