Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Pet Rock's Discussions (1,579)

Discussions Replied To (1042) Replies Latest Activity

"this guy is another fake 'spiritualist' -progressive atheist humanist blah blah spew…"

Pet Rock replied 25 minutes ago to The Age of Aquarius is CANCELED!

8 25 minutes ago
Reply by Pet Rock

"you and the rest of the hell influenced fat heads are in for a big surprise at the f…"

Pet Rock replied 38 minutes ago to Tronald Dump

5 38 minutes ago
Reply by Pet Rock

"beyond rubbish!-if Pres Trump is managing to broker a peace deal with n korea and he…"

Pet Rock replied yesterday to Tronald Dump

5 38 minutes ago
Reply by Pet Rock

"https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/apr/11/american-hermit-caught-27-years I read…"

Pet Rock replied May 15 to Mick Dodge: He Lives In A Tree, Doesn’t Wear Shoes, and Brushes His Teeth With A Pinecone

3 May 15
Reply by Pet Rock

"too many accounts of people experiencing the mandfx-can't be stupidity"

Pet Rock replied May 10 to Curiouser&Curiouser Mandella fx-Bananas Grow upside Down? Taj Mahal With no gold Dome?

11 May 11
Reply by ET Hugger

"I don't agree with you-but that's alright- I know my Ford logo is different and so d…"

Pet Rock replied May 7 to Curiouser&Curiouser Mandella fx-Bananas Grow upside Down? Taj Mahal With no gold Dome?

11 May 11
Reply by ET Hugger

"two buildings near me appeared in the last 16 months-they were not there-I believe m…"

Pet Rock replied May 5 to Curiouser&Curiouser Mandella fx-Bananas Grow upside Down? Taj Mahal With no gold Dome?

11 May 11
Reply by ET Hugger

"wouldn't doubt it"

Pet Rock replied May 1 to BREAKING: Pope Francis To Perform Child Sacrifice On June 21st

3 May 4
Reply by jose'

"Yeah darkstar I'd Love to sit in there awhile in prayer"

Pet Rock replied Apr 26 to THIS Man Spent 4 Years Growing A Church From Trees! The Result Is Incredible…MUST SEE FOR IT WILL BLESS YOUR DAY

8 Apr 27
Reply by Drekx Omega

"the sun is outside the clouds a couple times"

Pet Rock replied Apr 25 to Solar Flares Visible From Earth-WTHeck?

4 Apr 25
Reply by Pet Rock

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'The Age of Aquarius is CANCELED!'
"this guy is another fake 'spiritualist' -progressive atheist humanist blah blah spewing…"
25 minutes ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'Tronald Dump'
"you and the rest of the hell influened fat heads are in for a big surprise at the fake dem party"
38 minutes ago
Michal Tomasz replied to the discussion 'Tronald Dump'
"........enjoy your racist, whatever flag you wave for right alt, days of your white supremacy,…"
9 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
11 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion US Congress Proposes Spending $10 Million to Look for ETs
13 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Let Go Of Your Gods And Leaders: You Are The Answer
13 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Practical home use of 3D printers is being adopted by people all over the world...Make Clothing with Your Home 3D Printer.
13 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion A start-up company in Los Angeles called Local Roots refits shipping containers and turns them into farms.
13 hours ago

© 2018  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship