Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Pet Rock's Discussions (1,090)

Discussions Replied To (762) Replies Latest Activity

"islam is threatening to take ove England-moslems are calling for the Queen to conver…"

Pet Rock replied 2 hours ago to I FREAKING LOVE IT! Johnny Rotten of the Sex Pistols (NOW A U.S. CITIZEN) declares his support for Brexit AND for President Donald Trump. EVER HAVE THE FEELING YOU'VE BEEN CHEATED???

21 2 hours ago
Reply by Pet Rock

"islam is threatening to take over England-moslems are calling for the Queen to conve…"

Pet Rock replied 12 hours ago to I FREAKING LOVE IT! Johnny Rotten of the Sex Pistols (NOW A U.S. CITIZEN) declares his support for Brexit AND for President Donald Trump. EVER HAVE THE FEELING YOU'VE BEEN CHEATED???

21 2 hours ago
Reply by Pet Rock

"darkstar-the three amigos are twits- keyboard at radio shack-$11.99 https://www.radi…"

Pet Rock replied 22 hours ago to KOO KOO-Holy Smokes; Political Correctness Going INSANE!!!

71 2 hours ago
Reply by Michael

"lol yes you guys have gone koo koo' nest-and it's at least 4 years and maybe 8-the i…"

Pet Rock replied on Sunday to KOO KOO-Holy Smokes; Political Correctness Going INSANE!!!

71 2 hours ago
Reply by Michael

"yeah darkstar-LOL"

Pet Rock replied on Saturday to KOO KOO-Holy Smokes; Political Correctness Going INSANE!!!

71 2 hours ago
Reply by Michael

"it's Trumps win that is driving these guys nuts-"

Pet Rock replied on Friday to KOO KOO-Holy Smokes; Political Correctness Going INSANE!!!

71 2 hours ago
Reply by Michael

"darkstar-I think these three amigos, mike, stick , an luke, mostly mike, are literal…"

Pet Rock replied on Friday to KOO KOO-Holy Smokes; Political Correctness Going INSANE!!!

71 2 hours ago
Reply by Michael

"now soros needs to go"

Pet Rock replied on Thursday to Steve Quayle on Rockefeller’s Death and the Impact on All of Humanity

2 on Thursday
Reply by Pet Rock

"in the congressional hearing the other day comey admitted there is no link between r…"

Pet Rock replied Mar 22 to F.B.I. DIRECTOR COMEY (who is also suspected of money-laundering for cocaine-dealer clients of HSBC) ANNOUNCES PLANS TO INVESTIGATE INFOWARS, BREITBART, AND SIMILAR "far right news sites."

3 Mar 22
Reply by Pet Rock

"these people are insane-white people have the US, Canada(most of it uninhabitable 6…"

Pet Rock replied Mar 21 to KOO KOO-Holy Smokes; Political Correctness Going INSANE!!!

71 2 hours ago
Reply by Michael

RSS

Spiritual Blogs

The Speed of Thought

Posted by Panacea 8 on March 15, 2017 at 11:30pm 2 Comments

What the Revolution in Neuroscience Will Mean for Humanism

BY …

Continue

Human DNA ‘was designed by aliens’, say scientists

Posted by Panacea 8 on March 16, 2017 at 12:57am 0 Comments

alien dna

By SEAN MARTIN

HUMAN DNA was designed by ALIENS, scientists…

Continue

Have No Fear - Part 1/2

Posted by Wes Annac on January 24, 2017 at 5:10pm 0 Comments

By Wes Annac, Editor, Openhearted…

Continue

© 2017  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship