Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Pet Rock's Discussions (2,005)

Discussions Replied To (1294) Replies Latest Activity

"yes-carbon coated medical masks-carbon is positively charged and catches negatively…"

Pet Rock replied Feb 27 to If You Are Going To Or Are Wearing A Mask Make Sure It's Good As Some offer only minimum protection...More Views

7 Mar 4
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"SMOKING GUN: China Bought Weaponized Wuhan Virus From US https://www.infowars.com/sm…"

Pet Rock replied Feb 20 to The Rothschild magazine predicted the coronavirus more than a year ago

1 Feb 20
Reply by Pet Rock

"But-better keep this quiet-NWO doesn't like it; HOW DARE YOU! "

Pet Rock replied Feb 8 to Creator Of US BioWeapons Act Says Coronavirus Is Biological Warfare Weapon The WHO knows full well what is occurring

9 Feb 8
Reply by Pet Rock

"Thanks Drexk-I'm going to try it-good to have around-4 people infected in NJ and a l…"

Pet Rock replied Feb 8 to Creator Of US BioWeapons Act Says Coronavirus Is Biological Warfare Weapon The WHO knows full well what is occurring

9 Feb 8
Reply by Pet Rock

"supposedly, Valana, this virus mutates from person to person manipulating an individ…"

Pet Rock replied Feb 7 to Creator Of US BioWeapons Act Says Coronavirus Is Biological Warfare Weapon The WHO knows full well what is occurring

9 Feb 8
Reply by Pet Rock

"Valan-this bioweapon escaped the lab-Mike Adams, the owner of this site who is invol…"

Pet Rock replied Feb 5 to Creator Of US BioWeapons Act Says Coronavirus Is Biological Warfare Weapon The WHO knows full well what is occurring

9 Feb 8
Reply by Pet Rock

"Thanks Valana-and I could use a monthly stipend from my little buddies too=but you k…"

Pet Rock replied Jan 28 to The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian

125 Jan 30
Reply by Ara

"not in my inbox Valana"

Pet Rock replied Jan 27 to The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian

125 Jan 30
Reply by Ara

"Valana -have you asked Val about the crazy orb? "

Pet Rock replied Jan 26 to The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian

125 Jan 30
Reply by Ara

"thanks Alan"

Pet Rock replied Jan 23 to The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian

125 Jan 30
Reply by Ara

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Alan posted a status
"Evolution"
9 minutes ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'DIMENSIONAL ALCHEMIST by "THE TEAM"'
"This Post I have found very informative in all ways, for always.  Thank you Amp, to The Team…"
14 minutes ago
Valana liked Valana's discussion HOW A VIRUS REPLICATES.
14 minutes ago
Valana added a discussion to the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
Thumbnail

HOW A VIRUS REPLICATES.

HOW A VIRUS REPLICATES \See More
15 minutes ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post DIMENSIONAL ALCHEMIST by "THE TEAM"
19 minutes ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
28 minutes ago
Healing Today updated an event
Thumbnail