Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Pet Rock's Discussions (1,970)

Discussions Replied To (1277) Replies Latest Activity

"There were 4 this past summer-I have a tripod but this new camera doesnt really focu…"

Pet Rock replied 17 hours ago to The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian

23 6 hours ago
Reply by Valana (Patti)

"Valana-You know Eisenhower and others mistakenly let the evil ones officially over t…"

Pet Rock replied 17 hours ago to The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian

23 6 hours ago
Reply by Valana (Patti)

"I like a little tabacco but heres a book from Chico Xavier (Andre Luiz-Spiritism) th…"

Pet Rock replied 17 hours ago to THERE IS A BIG PROBLEM HERE...Abortion Was The Leading Cause Of Death Worldwide In 2019, Killing 42 Million People

4 10 hours ago
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"here's a book you might enjoy Ufonauts by Allen H Greenfield My own encounters have…"

Pet Rock replied yesterday to The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian

23 6 hours ago
Reply by Valana (Patti)

"yes-raping each other in barracks supplied by US tax dollars in Afghanistan"

Pet Rock replied Jan 7 to MALCOLM'S 2020 ASTROLOGY PREDICTIONS - U.S.A., Russia, China, India, U.K., France, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Iran, Federal Reserve, N.Y.S.E., Putin, Trump, & U.S.A. 2020 Election.

8 Jan 7
Reply by Pet Rock

"he was the Wizard of Terror- guess who messed up a chance to wack the terror general…"

Pet Rock replied Jan 4 to MALCOLM'S 2020 ASTROLOGY PREDICTIONS - U.S.A., Russia, China, India, U.K., France, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Iran, Federal Reserve, N.Y.S.E., Putin, Trump, & U.S.A. 2020 Election.

8 Jan 7
Reply by Pet Rock

"lol-some of those terrorists probably like that scenery and would want access-crazed…"

Pet Rock replied Jan 4 to MALCOLM'S 2020 ASTROLOGY PREDICTIONS - U.S.A., Russia, China, India, U.K., France, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Iran, Federal Reserve, N.Y.S.E., Putin, Trump, & U.S.A. 2020 Election.

8 Jan 7
Reply by Pet Rock

"thanks Malcolm-"

Pet Rock replied Jan 3 to MALCOLM'S 2020 ASTROLOGY PREDICTIONS - U.S.A., Russia, China, India, U.K., France, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Iran, Federal Reserve, N.Y.S.E., Putin, Trump, & U.S.A. 2020 Election.

8 Jan 7
Reply by Pet Rock

"where the crane is looks to be about 20-30 feet high I remember that portin of the s…"

Pet Rock replied Jan 1 to Statue Of Liberty Look Different to You? Mand FX

16 Jan 1
Reply by Pet Rock

"ok but  the star building looks higher to me"

Pet Rock replied Dec 31, 2019 to Statue Of Liberty Look Different to You? Mand FX

16 Jan 1
Reply by Pet Rock

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship