Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Pet Rock's Discussions (1,516)

Discussions Replied To (1005) Replies Latest Activity

"they can do whatever they want-somewhere ekse-how about your country fw?"

Pet Rock replied 13 hours ago to 'Healing' Retreat Where Women Of Color Can Get Away From White People-Talk About Racism!!!

12 11 hours ago
Reply by Stick

"yep-the Clinton Crime Syndicate-money laundering to child trafficking to murder-demo…"

Pet Rock replied on Friday to BREAKING News From Arkansas!! Bill And Hillary Clinton To Be INDICTED!!!!

4 yesterday
Reply by Andromedan Antares

"there was no plan for the release of slaves after the civil war-there was never an a…"

Pet Rock replied on Thursday to 'Healing' Retreat Where Women Of Color Can Get Away From White People-Talk About Racism!!!

12 11 hours ago
Reply by Stick

"media, fake dems, schools created this monster- "

Pet Rock replied on Wednesday to 'Healing' Retreat Where Women Of Color Can Get Away From White People-Talk About Racism!!!

12 11 hours ago
Reply by Stick

"fu b****-these sista butches dont want white people to have passports-that includes…"

Pet Rock replied on Tuesday to 'Healing' Retreat Where Women Of Color Can Get Away From White People-Talk About Racism!!!

12 11 hours ago
Reply by Stick

"this is who you mean stick-about to be indicted for corruption-lol; "

Pet Rock replied Feb 10 to Japanese Robot Set To Become A TV News Anchor...W/VIDEO

4 on Friday
Reply by Malcolm

"nonsense-they always need a warrant or evidence won't hold up in court they started…"

Pet Rock replied Feb 7 to ANONYMOUS READS THE 4-PAGE FISA MEMO THAT HAS THE F.B.I. FREAKING OUT. For The Good Stuff Involving Hillary Clinton, Go To 7:00

14 Feb 8
Reply by Andronover

"the fisa memo is ony the beginning-obama will be indicted next month!!! Here he is l…"

Pet Rock replied Feb 7 to ANONYMOUS READS THE 4-PAGE FISA MEMO THAT HAS THE F.B.I. FREAKING OUT. For The Good Stuff Involving Hillary Clinton, Go To 7:00

14 Feb 8
Reply by Andronover

"after all is revealed they must be arrested"

Pet Rock replied Feb 4 to ANONYMOUS READS THE 4-PAGE FISA MEMO THAT HAS THE F.B.I. FREAKING OUT. For The Good Stuff Involving Hillary Clinton, Go To 7:00

14 Feb 8
Reply by Andronover

"This is awesome-she and obama are screwed -this is just the beginning-she received a…"

Pet Rock replied Feb 3 to ANONYMOUS READS THE 4-PAGE FISA MEMO THAT HAS THE F.B.I. FREAKING OUT. For The Good Stuff Involving Hillary Clinton, Go To 7:00

14 Feb 8
Reply by Andronover

RSS

Featured

_

© 2018  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship