Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Pet Rock's Discussions (1,879)

Discussions Replied To (1220) Replies Latest Activity

"it's not only cursing-hoes, drugs, cop killing, and even lyrics about killing white…"

Pet Rock replied Jul 16 to Ban Rap Music ( JUNK MUSIC ) And Any Other Songs/Music Which Are Degrading...PM PUTIN is cracking down on rap music in Russia

7 on Wednesday
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Want to know what the cabal  has been up to for the last 100 plus years? The Killing…"

Pet Rock replied Jul 8 to White Hats Report - 4th of July Announcement

3 Jul 8
Reply by Pet Rock

"social issues, herion, other opioids ,massive illegal invasion taking jobs and drivi…"

Pet Rock replied Jul 1 to Political Leftists Run San Fransisco; Conditions On The Streets Of San Francisco Are Comparable To “The Slums Of Mumbai, Delhi, Mexico City, Jarkarta, And Manila”

3 Jul 1
Reply by Pet Rock

"speaking in tongues!"

Pet Rock replied Jun 29 to Judy Satori's Past Life Meditation

1 Jun 29
Reply by Pet Rock

"sounds like some type of inter dimensional-you may have seen yourself from a past li…"

Pet Rock replied Jun 2 to Who Am I

1 Jun 2
Reply by Pet Rock

"She's talking about organic beings -in this case humans-projected from an inorganic…"

Pet Rock replied Jun 2 to Roseanne Barrs' Opinion On Humans And Non Humans

6 Jun 2
Reply by Suiris

"I agree Marique-a destructive force that feeds on chaos, horror"

Pet Rock replied May 27 to Roseanne Barrs' Opinion On Humans And Non Humans

6 Jun 2
Reply by Suiris

"Pakastani and Arab muslims use stealth tactics buying politicians, targeting an area…"

Pet Rock replied May 12 to The Virgin Mary Pub...The First Non Alcohol Pub .. Culture Shift Is Happening Slowly

8 May 12
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"I know it's named after a tomato juice drink but sounds a little blasphemous to be p…"

Pet Rock replied May 11 to The Virgin Mary Pub...The First Non Alcohol Pub .. Culture Shift Is Happening Slowly

8 May 12
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Well alright et hugger, who likes this post! Liberalism does exist on ashtar command…"

Pet Rock replied May 5 to BitChute Launches in Response to YouTube Censorship-

1 May 5
Reply by Pet Rock

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship