Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Pet Rock's Discussions (1,280)

Discussions Replied To (886) Replies Latest Activity

"I get it-but this is a huge change-cant be discounted -25000 light year difference i…"

Pet Rock replied 19 hours ago to Any Astronomers In The AC House? Look At Where Our Solar System Is Now!!! Nasa Says Our Solar System Is In The Orion Belt!!!

19 19 hours ago
Reply by Pet Rock

"If you guys have a few minutes watch the short vid above-I agree with him that Our s…"

Pet Rock replied yesterday to Any Astronomers In The AC House? Look At Where Our Solar System Is Now!!! Nasa Says Our Solar System Is In The Orion Belt!!!

19 19 hours ago
Reply by Pet Rock

"If you guys have a few minutes watch the short vid above-I agree with him that Our s…"

Pet Rock replied yesterday to Any Astronomers In The AC House? Look At Where Our Solar System Is Now!!! Nasa Says Our Solar System Is In The Orion Belt!!!

19 19 hours ago
Reply by Pet Rock

"heres the problem -many people believe our solar system is or was in Sagittarius out…"

19 19 hours ago
Reply by Pet Rock

"lol-Malcolm whats your view on this -our solar system is in orion, even nasa says so…"

Pet Rock replied yesterday to LIKE "The Matrix?" YOU'LL LOL...Check out the winner of $20,000 offered by Alex Jones for the best meme video that attacks CNN as fake news.

5 yesterday
Reply by Pet Rock

"orion sydicate is from Star Trek series?"

Pet Rock replied on Sunday to Any Astronomers In The AC House? Look At Where Our Solar System Is Now!!! Nasa Says Our Solar System Is In The Orion Belt!!!

19 19 hours ago
Reply by Pet Rock

"lol"

Pet Rock replied on Saturday to LIKE "The Matrix?" YOU'LL LOL...Check out the winner of $20,000 offered by Alex Jones for the best meme video that attacks CNN as fake news.

5 yesterday
Reply by Pet Rock

"I will read about the orion syndicate-thanks"

Pet Rock replied on Saturday to Any Astronomers In The AC House? Look At Where Our Solar System Is Now!!! Nasa Says Our Solar System Is In The Orion Belt!!!

19 19 hours ago
Reply by Pet Rock

"LOL-did you see the compilation? "

Pet Rock replied on Friday to LIKE "The Matrix?" YOU'LL LOL...Check out the winner of $20,000 offered by Alex Jones for the best meme video that attacks CNN as fake news.

5 yesterday
Reply by Pet Rock

"he said having a relationship with Jesus outside the catholic church is dangerous-he…"

Pet Rock replied on Thursday to POPE'S LATEST WARNING: 'RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS IS DANGEROUS AND HARMFUL'...NOW THE QUESTION IS ? IS THE POPE ON DOPE ???

8 on Sunday
Reply by Feather Winger

RSS

Latest Activity

steve posted discussions
5 hours ago
cyril a vandenberg posted a blog post

Ww3

Ww3 will end in Jordan as the sun # 2 comes in water tarn red and meny will die
12 hours ago
StarLove posted a discussion
17 hours ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'Any Astronomers In The AC House? Look At Where Our Solar System Is Now!!! Nasa Says Our Solar System Is In The Orion Belt!!!'
"I get it-but this is a huge change-cant be discounted -25000 light year difference calculation?"
19 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Water
22 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion While Investigating Crop Circles A Researcher Captured Five UFOS
22 hours ago
steve commented on the group 'Ashtar Command Meditation Temple'
"Melanie Beckler: There's a lovely, bright and empowering energy lying just beneath the surface…"
23 hours ago
steve commented on the group 'Spiritual Energy Healing'
"Melanie Beckler: There's a lovely, bright and empowering energy lying just beneath the surface…"
23 hours ago
Andromedan Antares replied to the discussion 'Any Astronomers In The AC House? Look At Where Our Solar System Is Now!!! Nasa Says Our Solar System Is In The Orion Belt!!!'
"I think you are missunderstanding my point. I will put it this way. As humans continue to evolve so…"
yesterday
Lorrah posted a status
"To be the best that I can be."
yesterday
Healing Today updated an event
Thumbnail

Reiki Classes in Chicago in Spanish at Chicago

September 17, 2017 to September 18, 2017
Clases de Reiki en Espanol en ChicagoWe will present…See More
yesterday
Healing Today updated an event
Thumbnail

Reiki training and certification in Savannah at Savannah, Georgia

September 30, 2017 to October 1, 2017
Reiki classes in Savannah for all levels We will present Usui Reiki classes in …See More
yesterday

© 2017  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship