Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Dinesh's Discussions (225)

Discussions Replied To (201) Replies Latest Activity

"Okay..I want to ask a few questions here. 1.Could they implement this salt water tec…"

Dinesh replied Jan 23, 2015 to Electric Car Powered by Salt Water: 920 hp, 373 Miles/Tank

7 Jan 23, 2015
Reply by Acute Observer

"Merry Christmas."

Dinesh replied Dec 25, 2014 to Wishing you awesome Christmas and holiday greetings with love from Florida

5 Dec 25, 2014
Reply by Luke Skywalker

"Merry Christmas. Thanks for all your posts and sharing information with us."

Dinesh replied Dec 25, 2014 to Merry Christmas to all my readers and friends on ACC

6 Dec 26, 2014
Reply by Valana

"Good luck removing your chakras. You can't remove them as they're not physical parts…"

Dinesh replied Dec 11, 2014 to Chakra Removal--Is this a good idea? Is it even possible?

30 Dec 11, 2014
Reply by Dinesh

"The so called "God" doesn't even want us to worship him or her...its only the people…"

Dinesh replied Oct 26, 2014 to Why Religious Fueds Are Rediculous

33 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by Phylos

"Hey wait, acute observer and GFL have one thing in common. Their messages never gets…"

Dinesh replied Aug 24, 2014 to Galactic Federation (of Light?): I CHALLENGE You!

56 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by Avatar

"Thanks for the pic, Feather. :)"

Dinesh replied Jul 22, 2014 to For those who believe in Scientific Proofs: 10 Scientific Studies That Prove Consciousness Can Alter Our Physical Material World.

6 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by Dinesh

"You make a very good point, Fourier Music and thank you for your comments. :)"

Dinesh replied Jul 22, 2014 to For those who believe in Scientific Proofs: 10 Scientific Studies That Prove Consciousness Can Alter Our Physical Material World.

6 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by Dinesh

"Thanks for sharing that information Darryl. It's evident  how our thoughts can effec…"

6 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by Dinesh

"You're Welcome. :)"

Dinesh replied Jul 4, 2014 to How to find your spirit guide?

15 Jul 1, 2015
Reply by edaen

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE 9D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL - "YOU ARE GETTING CELLULAR UPGRADES WITHOUT ASCENSION SYMPTOMS"
1 hour ago
Agarther liked amparo alvarez's blog post REAFFIRMING MY SPIRITUAL AWAKENING - Sharing with you...I hope you feel inspired...
3 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Operation Disclosure RV/Intelligence Alert (Full Report) -- August 1, 2020'
3 hours ago
kingjeff liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE 9D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL - "YOU ARE GETTING CELLULAR UPGRADES WITHOUT ASCENSION SYMPTOMS"
3 hours ago
Agarther posted a discussion

Operation Disclosure RV/Intelligence Alert (Full Report) -- August 1, 2020

(Disclaimer: The following is an overview of the current situation of the world based on…See More
4 hours ago
Jorge XerXes liked Krishna Kalki's video
5 hours ago
Jorge XerXes replied to the discussion 'THE TRUTH WHATS HAPPENING.. Extraterrestrial Communications ...Most People On Planet Earth Zombies...Most Doctors On Planet Earth Criminals...HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"We must not desesperate even though that we are surrounded by the not awake, we must not lose the…"
5 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship