Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Roberto Durante's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Why is the deep state still free if you know who they are??????? Still in the game..…"

Roberto Durante replied Jul 5 to White Hats Report - 4th of July Announcement

3 Jul 8
Reply by Pet Rock

"thanks for your comment, exactly and the union make the force. On November 10th, 179…"

Roberto Durante replied Mar 28 to we can't keep our eyes closed

10 Mar 30
Reply by Malcolm

"Yes, I agree with you, they are scared to death, because they know their game is ove…"

Roberto Durante replied Mar 28 to we can't keep our eyes closed

10 Mar 30
Reply by Malcolm

"I think that the corrupt EU politician have no idea of what is really going on, they…"

Roberto Durante replied Mar 26 to we can't keep our eyes closed

10 Mar 30
Reply by Malcolm

"thank you so much, "who sows misery, harvests anger" in 2019 "

Roberto Durante replied Mar 26 to we can't keep our eyes closed

10 Mar 30
Reply by Malcolm

"amazing "

Roberto Durante replied Apr 3, 2014 to 15 BREATHTAKING PICTURES...Words can hardly describe the beauty of these photos...Wouldn't you agree?

14 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by amparo alvarez

"I like to share with you this sun pic take on 10/5/2012 and the one up is take on th…"

Roberto Durante replied May 12, 2012 to

just now

"I like to share with you this great close up of the sun here above the Canaries vs A…"

Roberto Durante replied May 8, 2012 to

just now

""

Roberto Durante replied Apr 27, 2012 to

just now

"thank you for this great update, may the the Eternal Love and Divine Light always be…"

Roberto Durante replied Apr 18, 2012 to

just now

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Ban Rap Music And Any Other Songs/Music Which Are Soul Destroying...PM PUTIN wants it banned in Russia'
"Rap music ..any music with abusive language is no fit even for animals ..it effects your mind,…"
45 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Ban Rap Music And Any Other Songs/Music Which Are Soul Destroying...PM PUTIN wants it banned in Russia'
"Rap music and any music with swear words is fit not even in the jungle as it will effect the…"
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
2 hours ago
Agarther posted a discussion

Blossom Goodchild - Channeling The Federation of Light - July 15, 2019

Good morning! Continuing on … You have spoken of ‘topsy turviness and upsidedownness’ often. In our…See More
2 hours ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE ARCTURIAN GROUP THROUGH MARILYN RAFFAELE
4 hours ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'DAVID WILCOCK: DECLAS: SOCIAL MEDIA NUKES AN ENTIRE GENERATION...BUT WHY? (FREE EBOOK)'
"Excellent Read!"
7 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post DAVID WILCOCK: DECLAS: SOCIAL MEDIA NUKES AN ENTIRE GENERATION...BUT WHY? (FREE EBOOK)
7 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
11 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship